Any guilds to join for pizza?

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Fluffythecthulhu, Aug 9, 2018.

1. This small abberation wishes to join a guild in hopes to increase their pizza haul.

Christofff likes this.
  2. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

If you are after a competitve guild (which is probably best if you want pizza, top five guilds of last month are here -http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/season.php)... you'll have to make a name for yourself first, be patient, and then you'll either get approached by a guild leader at some point or you can politely ask them.

Or, you can join one of the less demanding and more accepting guilds and work your way up to be one of the best, helping the guild achieve more success in the process!! You could even become guild leader!! (Yes, my guild BEERBARIANS CREW is one of these guilds...we got many 6th and 5th place finish). I could join a better guild myself if I wanted glory but I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond, plus I believe in loyalty :)

Or, if you just want to feel included and loved, join the Sorcererers Guild :DD You get extra love and kindness from knowing ct5 is your leader :D (Who needs pizza when you have love and kindness??)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.