Hello,newb,quick couple of Q's :)

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Bansidhe, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Found game on steam,got to lvl 7 before I found out you could play on main site,which is best ? For EG: purchasing stuff etc ?

Love the game tbh,still finding out stuff,will be scouring these forums for a while it seems :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

If you pay through the Steam client, you'll get Steam trading cards (1 for each $9 you spend).

I do recommend using Steam to set up a password (through the options menu) so the web version is an option when Steam is having technical problems.

Sir Veza and Bansidhe like this.
  3. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Thank you !

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I play through Steam because my 1 GHz 1.5 GB computer chokes too much otherwise, but I find Kongregate to be the best place for paying because you can get free Kreds ($$$) then pass 'em on to whomever, such as Blue Manchu. $;^ J

5. OneSadPanda

OneSadPanda Kobold

How do you get free Kreds?

6. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Go to the link like you're gonna buy Kreds and navigate to the get-free-Kreds-for-promotional-things tab section thingy. You can do a bunch of little things that add up slowly, or one or two big things that dump an expansion's worth in your lap. Have fun! $:^ }

7. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

8. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

How do i start off in co- op,just ask around etc,make a friend here first so we can plan ahead etc ? I must admit to wanting to be an Elf Wiz,and that was before reading PKB's thread !

Also,can I change race with current party ?, after playing a few days I can now see how slow Dwarf Warror's are :p,Oh well,first party and not a week in yet :)

Last Q. for the moment,payday I intend to get Basic Edition,some pizza,either of first two,and depending which pizza I get either the AotA or AI bundle,any advice on what to get when ?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

For co-op, you can just ask. It's often best to get to know some players who are online when you are, and get to know one another's playstyles. It makes things go smoother if you know what to expect of team-mates.

You can buy new characters for 10 gp at the first tavern. If the Songsword Tavern is open, you can buy 10th level characters for 100 gp.

I'd start with the Basic Edition.

10. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Thank You .

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  11. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

So...after yesterday...a rather large G&T,some difficulty recognising the differance between £ and $,and my Cat...I appear to have bought all the packs,but ,I still havn't got the Cuthberts costumes I like ...flibbertigibbets!

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you're having difficulties, explain them in an email to support@cardhunter.com
    They're very helpful, and quite good at sorting things out.

13. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

I'm not sure really if I now should have all of them or not,depending on lvl and such..oh well

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Level doesn't matter for figures. Buying all the bundles will not get you every figure, just the ones shown in the bundle descriptions.

15. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Drat!,I didn't get any of the cool looking ones!....Oh ...I see their point now...:p

16. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

@Bansidhe like you profile pic btw... Malazan Bridgeburners? ;)
    Enjoy the game!

Sir Veza likes this.
  17. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Kobold

Indeed,and my gaming motto,The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward