Comments on Profile Post by ParodyKnaveBob

1. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    Skull of Savage Iljin (could be my first!); Staff of the Misanthrope (again, first!); The Strongarm (could be my second!); Wym's Lavastaff (first!). Entirely honorable mentions: Twizel's Water Talisman (first); Vinorkin's Cuirass (first); Wenham's Leather Coif (first).
    Feb 14, 2016
  2. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    I went ahead and bought my third rare Wallbuilder's Scepter, but only two Legendaries fit in my budget -- and probably no real time to play this week (like for the past month-plus). $8^ ,
    Feb 14, 2016
  3. peonprop
    peonprop
    Skull of Savage Iljin and Wym's Lavastaff. Skip the rest.
    Feb 14, 2016
  4. Lucky Dice
    Lucky Dice
    second Strongarm is pretty cool too.
    Feb 14, 2016
  5. Pawndawan
    Pawndawan
    Skull of Savage Iljin should be your first pick. For your other legendary pick, choose between Wym's (if you run lvl 6 - 8+ campaign adventures regularly) or The Strongarm (if you play MP more than SP). Start running lvls 2 - 6 regularly and you should have Staff of the Misanthrope quite quickly, for a leg anyway.
    Feb 15, 2016
  6. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    *Uuugghhh.* Already said this in chat just now, but figured it warranted an update here, too. I decided on Iljin for sure and hadn't had the time to really weigh the other legendary I'd get, but then time ran out before I ever got back to that --
    Feb 20, 2016
  7. ParodyKnaveBob
    ParodyKnaveBob
    and to make it worse, today I left my computer on all day and thus should've been able to accidentally have Randimar's previous selection still open to me, but I also left the thing unplugged all day, thus I exited Cardhuntria mere minutes after I left my place. ~sigh~ No Iljin, no second-awesome-legendary. $:^ \ Thanks, folks, for the advice, nevertheless... ~shaking head~
    Feb 20, 2016