[Utility] Collection Analysis

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thanks Neoncat, sounds good to me! I continue to appreciate your efforts in easing the pleasurable burdens of Card Hunter looters.

2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Changelog v5:
    - added option to ignore treasure (default: false)
    - added option to ignore noLoot items (default: true)

Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  3. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

The cross-reference utility now provides the option for a reverse-merge, which can be used in conjunction with the inventory export utility to produce a complete inventory table. Missing items will have a blank value under "Count", so you can filter and sort as you like. ^_^

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Works great, thanks again!
    veza02.png veza 96.gif baker01.png slider00.gif

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thanks, Neoncat! The tool works really great now!

Sigh. The green bars are just so beautiful...

6. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Hi,

First thanks for this tool, it is very helpful even if it kinda makes the game more addictive lol

Now I have two suggestions:

-When I include the treasures in the analysis, it tells me that I lack this lvl 30 rare treasure, the white star. I searched the forum and it seems that it was a guaranted loot you get when you complete the adventure of the same name for the first time. I said "it was", caus I didn't get it. I have never sold a rare, or epic or legendary treasure, not even multiple copies. I considered those when I started playing as a found I'll use when randimar would have good stuff. Well this cheap bastard never had any. One (crappy of course) legendary over the past 3 weeks so I still have all those treasures.
    Anyway, here is my first suggestion: can you please move this white star diamond in the not dropable item list next time you'll update your tool please?

For the second suggestion. If it's not too much trouble, is it possible to color code the name of the lacking items in the list we get when we hoover the mouse over a category?
    egs: I pass my mouse over the level 6 items. A list will show up telling me I lack this, that and XX more. First item in the list is common and is black as it is currently for all names. Second one is rare and has a blue name. Third is legendary and would have its name displayed in orange.

Anyway thanks, allready a very good job.

7. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

The tool isn't working anymore!

I think it's because I recently dropped a Flax's Thirsty Vial and the tool can't recognize it.

edit: I sold the vial and tried again and it worked so I can confirm what I was suspecting.

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This makes me incredibly sad. YOU SOLD THE VIAL O_O

Sir Veza and neoncat like this.
  9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Here's a fixed tool version to tide you over until Neoncat has time to produce an official version. I just added Flax's Thirsty Vial into the item list within the tool code.

Neoncat, if the missing item names in the pop-up had the item level listed alongside the name, that would be very convenient. Seeing also the item rarity there would be of further help. This way you could see at a glance which level the Epic items or how rare the Robes you're still missing are.

Attached Files:

Squidy and neoncat like this.
  10. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Ya but got it back right after the test don't worry ;)

I actually showed the merchant what a really good stuff is so that he can sell more of those in the future.

Flaxative likes this.
  11. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Changelog v6:
    - updated with new item data
    - fixed so that missing item data won't cause a crash (will simply output empty row)
    - added "data last updated" notification
    - added rarity/level tag after names in missing items list

12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thank you very much, Neoncat, the renovations are very nice and useful! You also produced them head-spinningly fast, respect!

13. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Yup great job thx!

14. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Changelog v7:
    - fixed parsing error on fields containing a comma
    - standardized terminology as "equipment" and "collection"
    - added doctype tag

This tool is also now available online, where it fetches the live Equipment.csv data. Any future updates will be provided both online and here.

ElShafto and Sir Veza like this.
  15. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

I'm shocked I only have 79% boots collected. It seems like I should be at 100%

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  16. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Don't know if it's possible, but "base set" and "AotA set" categories would be awesome to add right below the "Total" entry at the top of the page. Regardless, I have always loved this utility, thanks for the work on it!

17. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Site down?
    Second time in two days I try and both time I had a different page saying that the website is unavalaible.

18. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

It's just the scourge of free hosting. They botched a hardware upgrade, and are still sorting out all the pages. Sorry!
    (I'm working on updating the offline tools with new data and bugfixes, and will hopefully post them tonight.)

19. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Changelog v8:
    - added standard utility banner
    - updated equipment data
    - input controls remain accessible after data submission
    - added breakdown by set

Sir Veza and Stexe like this.
  20. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yay for new content. I'm at 83% right now... (100% Common, 99% Uncommon, 92% Rare, 82% Epic, 26% Legendary).

Need to start playing those level 18 adventures again to get the new level 18 content...