Option to reset quests once per year

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by squirrat, Nov 2, 2018.

1. squirrat

squirrat Orc Soldier

On the Card Hunter birthday anniversary, I feel players should be allowed to reset their quests. I don't really agree with quests being locked once they are completed, it hurts replay value of game.

Quests are very fun part of co-op. Has there ever been discussion about why quests are only allowed to be done once?

gurel2, Sir Veza and caniponu like this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This subject came up before, and I had my quests reset. I haven't done it again, and don't know if there is an interval policy, but requesting a quest reset via email to support@cardhunter.com might work for you.

3. squirrat

squirrat Orc Soldier

It seems like there could be a lot of different criteria for reset. I would even spend pizza or gold to redo them.

There are 62 levels, a gold chest costs 5 pizza, very roughly 30o pizza to reset all the levels would be fair to let people pay. This accounts for the fact that most people don't play the 1 hp quests, and people don't really do the higher difficulty quests like troll tyrant. I think for the price of a monthly club membership they could reset quests.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Or you can enter a tournament for 50 gold and get 3 gold chests. Just sayin'.
    I know BM has reset quests for free in the past, but if you want to pay, they might also accept cash. I'm all in favor of a little monetization to keep the game going.

5. squirrat

squirrat Orc Soldier

I would do quests for free, it's not about chest lol I'm coop player I like the challenge and co-op different game style. Nothing to do with gold chest, but I do enter the tourneys also. Locked challenges are a part of the game replay that is gone once its done.

gurel2 and Sir Veza like this.