Music- the Greats

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nero313, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

This post is about the greats of music. I would love to see what you guys and gals think as great. I am American and most my post will be by American music. I really do hope you chose to post something from where you are from. The world is a beautiful place; music is universal. It is human. :)

2. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

I can talk about this topic anytime and forever...One of my favorite and most inspiring performers ever Sammy Davis Jr. Little know fact Sammy couldn't read or write but he had an ability to express emotion and draw almost everyone in that can only be described as legendary. So here's Mr Bojangles.... The best performance of this song i could find. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

3. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

These guys have more hits than any other artist.... and never seen a dime...

4. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

This guy had a style that transferred into many of the classic rockers and country stars. Think Jimi Hendrix.... with a more controlled style.

5. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

The Master of Masters.... Segovia... Segovia's master class was renowned and taught musicians that were considered the world's best. They all would admit no one is greater than Segovia.