Is there any plan for new expansion?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by leypse, Aug 12, 2018.

1. leypse

leypse Kobold

It is about a year from the CM expansion and I cannot wait for a new one with cards, items, modules and skins.
    [​IMG]

2. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Well, the CM cards/items were released nearly two years ago (October 2016). It breaks my heart that this game can't attract and hold players like microtransaction-heavy pay-to-win trash does. I understand that the devs have to explore other avenues so they can feed themselves and their families, but that still doesn't make me want new content on a regular basis - not counting MMs. New cards and items are what make this game great, shaking up the established meta and allowing players to work their way through dozens of counter decks, then counter-counter decks, etc.

3. leypse

leypse Kobold

This game has planned a big campaign map whose room is only used a third, also it has planned 50 level with 4 different power tokens.

*sigh*

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

With Flash soon being unsupported, I suspect they're looking to revise the the game so it can still be played via browser. This is just a guess on my part. I've never been a fan of Steam, but I hope I'll be able to recover my password, or create a new account if it comes to that.

5. leypse

leypse Kobold

:eek:Flash will be unsupported? Besides, I started this game from steam recommendation but soon transferred to browser for convenience.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Adobe has been trying to abandon Flash for about a decade (they stopped making Flash players for Linux around 2011). And last year (I think) Chrome and Firefox made a serious effort to get users to stop loading Flash content.

I really wish someone would make a properly sandboxed gaming platform (or better yet, browser) so people can safely play indie games.