[GUILD] Seasons

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Farbs, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Whoa. After very nearly a whole month of PoF domination, Vakaz has had a very bad day (including a 50 point blitz from gulo gulo) and Scarponi's Walking Carpets has taken the lead. I thought this would be the month that PoF would break their curse and finally take the top spot, but...

2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Yeaaaaa, go gulo gulo! Gotta cheer on my favorite solo guild where everyone can see (sorry Scarponi but you're already winning)

3. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

We're not out of the fight yet ;)

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Haha, well, winning for now. I actually originally only started my own guild as a convenient way to track my stats. Though now that I've gotten the taste of power... :cool:

I have no doubt y'all will overtake me, I'm not sure how much time I have to play over the next few days. Though since my guild was created on the 5th of Tezkember I did give everyone a 5 day head start. :)

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Man we were in 3rd place at some point this month. So much for that.

6. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Tenth today, but first a month ago!
    [​IMG]
    Man I can't get enough of this image.

Farbs and Flaxative like this.
  7. Farbs

Gratz Vakaz and the rest of Power of Fires for pulling back into the lead and taking the champion's crown in Tezkember!

Meanwhile - is it just me or have PizzaAndCoffee just calmly decided to win this month? Will their alternating wins continue?

Sir Veza, Vakaz, CT5 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Farbs

Thanks again to Flax for the colourful description.

If you're wondering why this month is all about pizza, well...

details to follow tomorrow :D

Flaxative likes this.
  9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Unfortunately, doesn't seem like I can hand out 1,000 Rings of Appropriation as the season prize. Still, should be a fun month. Good luck with the pizza chase!

CT5 and Bandreus like this.
  10. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I -suppose- we could settle for 500. We need to keep our giant floating pizza aloft somehow. :D

Good season folks! I'd like to make a shoutout to @BlackSabbath, who wrecked this month with a whopping 529 guild contribution.