[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

We arrived in the last days of the season, the time to shine is here. Every earned point, every retained point, let's take what is rightfully ours and end this month how we lived it, with strength and confidence.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

some of you might wonder, but his unique ways left me little choice then to offer him the cloak: Sirius III tied his possibly limited future to our guild, his mission is to craze you in the name of 99k.

3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

The last day of the season is inbound.
    New items slipped into Cardhuntrias armories, the boards itself changed. New content means chaos, chaos means the knaves rule.

Go!
    Plunder, whilst our enemies are in confusion.

[​IMG]!

Farbs, ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

a thousand games have been played! We are past midseason and you lot made big haul on those torn battlefields.
    The revolt goes on and raises a smile on the faces of the oppressed. Let's fight on, let's show the exploited masses that one doesn't have to arrange with tyrants.

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    99k is looking for
    suitable recruits.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    Dark Brightness and 40c_rudy like this.
  6. Ardens

Ardens Kobold

Hello dear fellows, just joined your noble assembly of proud heroes! I'm eager to shed some blood for our mutual glory ;p

Robauke likes this.
  7. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

I am considering a sneaky insertion of myself into this band of murdering lunatics.
    I will pledge myself when I get the chance.

8. PULSEFLECT

PULSEFLECT Orc Soldier

Sneaky?
    Bust in with the Boarding Laser, nothing less, and scream "BLOOD" as loudly as possible. Then bash them repeatedly with the hilt.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. PULSEFLECT

PULSEFLECT Orc Soldier

Not noble at all.
    Just keep that facade around Inquisitors.

10. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Be careful around those guys.
    They carry silver flails with them everywhere.

11. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

o.o will past legendary moments be remembered by knaves she once fought with, or does the bitter wash of time erase even the memories of victories once celebrated...A ghost of times that once were watches over the roudy guild of warriors she once called family.

ParodyKnaveBob and Lucky Dice like this.
  12. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

worry not ttsukasa, we can make a guild called "no blocking mace" and it will go all fine

like my last guild

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Sadly we have to leave our private thread with all the rich history behind everytime a restless soul thinks deserting and founding another guild of his own will save his dying spirit, but the veterans still got access to those archives either way. Would be nice to get confirmation though when someone actually left those private conversations.

14. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

*psst* I know you don't wanna hear from me (despite my Knaveyness), but there's a list going down the right side of the page showing every member of the conversation -- and you don't even have 150+ members to keep track of. $;^ J

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  15. PULSEFLECT

PULSEFLECT Orc Soldier

Can I join?
    Please?

Has my last display of bloodthirstiness not qualified me?

I hope several crushed Astral Guardians will.

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I made tests, it doesnt register with that list when a participant leaves the conversation. Which is kind of a bummer for a exclusive society sworn to secrecy.
    @PULSEFLECT, what is your ingame username and are you actually 13 years old?

17. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

His username is PULSEFLECT.
    And no, our ages are not as stated.
    Never trust the internet whatsoever with personal data.

18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

okay.
    @PULSEFLECT, no. Words are not how you display bloodthirst.

19. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

@Farbs? Are you even the right person to call for forum issues? (For some reason I've gotten that impression. Maybe because my memory says you added the card/item/wiki buttons to the toolbar many moons ago.) Is this something feasibly fixed?

20. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

I've murdered my way back up to the supper 1500s... mwa ha ha ha. Miss my match history though it'd show like 17 wins in a row... no joke.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.