Question about the +/- 3 level range for quest loot

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by LieutenantCommanderData, Jul 21, 2015.

1. So let's say I'm looking for a particular level 6 item. I know that all module quests from level 3 to 9 could potentially drop it. However, is a level 6 module, for example, just as likely to drop levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 loot? Or is 6 the most likely, followed by 5 and 7, then 4 and 8, and finally 3 and 9? I'd like to be able to maximize the efficiency of my efforts. I already did all the no deaths and triple race/class ones so I want to do as few of the tougher ones as possible. Thanks!

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

3. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

4. Questor

Questor Ogre

If you are willing to work through the pages Jarmo mentioned you will come to the conclusion that it depends on the amount of items the level of the adventures have that you are playing.
    In this case you would have more level 6 items from level 7 adventures since there are more level 5 items compared to level 7 or 8 items.

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

A good point, Questor! It's been so long since we gathered all that data I've started to forget the finer details. It's a pretty complex subject, as can readily be seen from the thread linked above.