Premade Multiplayer Parties?

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by DainankLoL, Oct 5, 2019.

1. DainankLoL

DainankLoL Kobold

Hi!

I am relatively new to Card Hunter so I am a bit overwhelmed by the premade parties that are available for pizza in multiplayer. There is an image below for people who are confused over what I am referring to:

upload_2019-10-6_0-46-46.png

1. Is there any point in purchasing any of these?
    2. Do enough people still play multiplayer?
    3. Can I create similar teams than the premade ones if I play enough multiplayer?

Many thanks in advance!

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You'll get the Adventurers deck for free when Gary invites you to PvP. And everything in those decks is available from normal chests. I'd save your pizza for treasure hunts, club membership, or figures.

DainankLoL likes this.
  3. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

1. Yes, if one fits you're preferred strategy.
    2. Yes, but I still allow ai opponents so as not to wait too long.
    3. Yes, and you can create far better decks only through mp. I almost never loot fairy and yet have access to most builds.

DainankLoL likes this.
  4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Re: any point

Sure, if you're the type who likes to throw money at a game to get a quick leg up, both Vein Drinkers and Inquisition are pretty nice if you have no other real inventory yet.

The good news from there is the P2W aspect ends pretty quickly because you still need the skill to play and win, especially once you get past, say, 1199 and run into intermediate players with all kinds of crazy builds, as opposed to any predictable meta. Plus, past 1399, skill+big inventory get so much more important.

Pre-builts help get you started for some potential dev $. That's the point. $:^ )

DainankLoL likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Realistically? No.

DainankLoL likes this.