Ancient Grudge Build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by midshadow, Oct 9, 2017.

1. midshadow

midshadow Kobold

Zappy Zap
    Level 22 Elf Wizard

Priesty
    Level 22 Human Priest

Priestier
    Level 1 Human Priest

Was asked to post this :) Honestly I think it needs some adjustments, especially the vamp priest. If you have any ideas or advice please share them!

smg225 likes this.
  2. midshadow

midshadow Kobold

Not meaning to bump my own post but I found an alternative to this build that I enjoy much more. Please let me know what you think!

Priesty
    Level 22 Human Priest

Zappy Zap
    Level 22 Elf Wizard

Heron
    Level 1 Human Wizard

With 14 handicap / trait cards on the grudge elf, pathfinding becomes easier to draw. 4x leadership helps cycle through the cards, and the 3x accelerated time synergizes well with lava pool, wall of fire, bless, accelerated thought, unholy energy, dimensional traveler, and the burn cards on the enemy. Ember burst / firestorm can help bring out block cards so the grudges can hit, and the priest has bash cards / impenetrable nimbus cards to help keep the mages safe. 5x Cleansing rays with altruism work great to cycle through the priest deck and there are always plenty of terrain attachments. I'm sure there are a lot of adjustments that could make this deck better, please help! I'd like to make it competitive if its at all possible. Cushioning armor / arrogant armor seem to be strong against this deck. Although if its just cushioning armor the burn cards seem to do a decent job.

3. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

With such focus I would think the idea is for pathfinding draw the whole deck. But the wizard has two movement cards, so drawing the whole deck would be unlikely. I would suggest dropping down to 1 movement card. There are certain rules for item design. I believe boots are required to have at least 1 movement card. That means the only solution is to use Novice Insight for the elf skill instead of Healthy Rapidity. You swap a good trait for a bad trait. But a trait's a trait, right?

midshadow likes this.