[3.214.0.12277]Can't play Dungeon of the Lizard Priest on Multiplayer. (More people with same bug).

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Temaukel, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Temaukel

Temaukel War Monkey

Hi, my client is up to date, and i'm using Firefox Quantum version 60.0.1 (64-bits), also up to date.
    My flash version is 29.0.0.171.

My log-in name is "Temaukel" (like my forum profile). The other guy with the same problem is "BloodRedDawn".

Description: When i lead the team, map fails to initiate. Even if we both are ready it does not load beyond "Waiting for Team".
    It's not the first time it happened to me, but I realized it keeps yesterday, with LF being there. Today we reproduced it on pourpose. I guess it started happening once i got disconnected while playing that map. (BloodRedDawn had it started after the same happening).

Thanks you for this amazing game, i hope the community to start growing again.

PS: The rest of the console log is just the remaining of friends list, so i did not include it, just the first part.

upload_2018-6-2_18-8-17.png

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

For fastest results, email a description of your problem to support@cardhunter.com .
    This has happened to me several times, and they've always fixed it fairly quickly.