Birthday Celebrations This Weekend (12th and 13th of September)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Stexe, slowreflex, RedNebula and 21 others like this.
  2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Happy birthday Card Hunter! :) I've played a bit over 6 month, but I'm already looking forward to the next 10 or so years.

This time, I'm going to miss the first 34 hours of the party, but hopefully I still have good chance for the Kee-Tanh figures.

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Yass!

Nice to see this info also in Steam. (good reason for new players to try the game)

Last b-days loot hunting was very fruitful for me. Here's hoping for the same results ;)

Oh, and Happy Birthday Card Hunter!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Sir Veza, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  4. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Congrats and happy birthday to Blue Manchu and supporting team!

Sir Veza, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Happy B-day CH. May you continue growing for years to come and keep burying your players under piles of sweet loot!

I totally missed last year's loot galore :mad: hopefully enough I can make up for the loss this time around!

6. Qivril

Qivril War Monkey

... items like The Goldleaf Blade to have a special appearance in the Daily Deal over the weekend.

If new players get the chance to collect limited figurines than everyone should get the chance to collect a pointless but rare weapon.
    Or make the blade a alternative reward for the league if somebody already got the skins.
    Or just make it appear in my inventory and i will shut up about it.

7. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Same as @Bandreus , I'm gonna get those cat figures this time! No one's gonna stop me from getting my meowers!

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  8. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Can we please, please, please, please have both The Goldleaf Blade and the White Star Diamond on sale over the weekend?

:rolleyes:

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The Goldleaf Blade probably won't be available because it causes bugs. It's not worth fixing those when they're easier to prevent by not releasing it :). That's my amateur impression, anyway.

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

11. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

It would need be cool if that third cat figure was available too (elf priest I think?), that way those of us who already got the two cats from last year have something new to hunt :p

Xayrn, CT5 and Bandreus like this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Unfortunately, because we remembered our birthday sort of last minute, we don't have the bandwidth to add rewards/special events that we didn't have last year—so no priest Kee-Tanh, no special item sales, etc.. Sorry about that! Jon and I were talking about how we'd like to get that figure into players' hands, though, so stay tuned past this weekend ;)

13. Black Raven

Black Raven Hydra

Happy 2nd Birthday BM.

All the best for the years to come.

14. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Argh! Of course this had to happen while I'll be away from internets for the entire event. Oh well, maybe next year. Happy birthday, Card Hunter!

Rebel7284 likes this.
  15. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Happy 2nd Birthday!
    Now I understand why I kept getting chests for free every time I logged in last year :p
    Same as everyone, I really, like REALLY want those figures!

16. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Thank goodness it is the same figures as last year. I don't think I can handle doing it again this year. :)

Happy birthday!

17. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

No idea what you're thinking, but the first thing that sprung to mind was giving out a reward figure for joining the forums. That might be a good way to get more of the playerbase involved here :)

Xayrn, Sir Veza, kustaa and 2 others like this.
  18. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

It's going to be strange to actually see people playing in the leagues...might actually have to start trying to win again.

Xayrn, BlackVoidDeath and timeracers like this.
  19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

:) Happy Birthday Cardhunter! :)
    :cool: Happy Celebration, Card Hunters! :cool:
    (ultimatetoken) No Loot Fairy hunting, just Looting! (ultimatetoken)

I got my Club membership, and I'm gonna play until I'm so sick of the game I have to take a week off!

Slayer696, Farbs, Bandreus and 6 others like this.
  20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Oh yeah, this would probably be a good time to buy a week membership.

Bandreus, timeracers and Sir Veza like this.