[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Druidmask

Druidmask Mushroom Warrior

But if you find winning fun, we won't stop you. Also, Desertdare doesn't really stop by the forums, so you'll mostly be seeing him ingame.

2. Druidmask

Finally changed my password so I can play in the http://game.cardhunter.com/ Card Hunter client. I think I'll still have to use this profile for forums tho, which is fine. Speaking of forums, I think they were down for a while.

3. Greetings comrades!

I just joined the Sorcerereres, so now a short introduction of myself. I played Card Hunter already in the early beta, but dropped the game for quite a while. With the Steam release i rejoined, big fun again, have written a positive review (in german, i'm german), and now made up my mind to join a guild. So i contacted CT5, bashed the door, killed evryone standing around and occupied the guild hall... in
    hindsight that was very rude and i apology for that :-(

It's a pleasure to meet ya all!

With kind regards
    Dracon

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  4. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

It was great fun! You really livened up the party. A vampire showed up and everything!
    (also yay Valkyria Chronicles!)

5. Druidmask

I just found out what noise characters in your inactive roaster make when destroyed. It was an overall unsettling experience

6. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

@Dracon Oktaves Welcome! Your entrance sounds like exactly the kind of thing I love to see from my fellow Sorcererers. Well met, good sir!

@Druidmask Egads. That's a sound I've never heard before. I'm split between curiosity and apprehension.

CT5 and Druidmask like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It was added recently I think.

8. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Good morning Sorcererers! Going to be playing ranked a bit more frequently for the time being:
    3 games included.

9. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Pawndawan likes this.
  10. Just got the information that the loot fairy is going crazy this weekend and is in evry module. Any fellow sorcererer wants to team up and beat 50+ modules?

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I played the entire campaign last night co-op, minus a couple missions. It took about 11 hours. @_@

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm impressed! I don't think I ran more than 80 adventures co-op all weekend. Maybe I shouldn't have taken time to win the cat figures.

13. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Flaxative likes this.
  14. Duke Tresnor

Duke Tresnor War Monkey

Hello, this video is long overdue, but thanks to my appreciation of Violent Spin I've made a few videos. Here's the first one (CT5 and Flaxative join in as well):

The second one should be up soon, I just have to not be lazy and upload it.

15. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

@Duke Tresnor hopefully it won't take you another 3 months to upload the next video!

Also, please welcome our newest member, @Dueq!

Dueq, Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  16. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Welcome, Newcomererers! $:^ b

Every now and then, I pull myself away from srs bsns and playing CH in order to watch a CH video. $:^ }

Flaxative and CT5 like this.
  17. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Catch, another CH video! Fun game between our very own @Jezterscap vs @HerselfTheElf:

(If anyone doesn't want me to record them, you should let me know, cause I might do stuff like this more often)
    (Likewise, Jezterscap and HerselfTheElf, I can take this down if you guys don't want this being public for whatever reason)

18. Jezterscap

Jezterscap Lizardman Priest

Its no problem by me. Such an epic game :D

Wocket, Flaxative and CT5 like this.
  19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

beep beep boring elves barging through:

On a much less boring note, we have another member: @0117!

EDIT: @Wocket is in too!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  20. Wocket

Wocket Orc Soldier

I have composed an unworthy poem to commemorate my induction battle:

Feeling in my heart
    Nothing I have known before
    Spears of CT5

Thank you all for having me! :)