Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Flaxative likes this.
  2. billiska

billiska Ogre

I don't think dervish is unique enough. There are plenty other good weapon with spin.

However, reality warper is something i wouldn't pass up. The more the better of this best source of accelerate time

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Juxtapostion and Bandreus like this.
  4. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Yeah the biggest appeal for the Dervish is that it has a double blue token cost. Meaning I could play 2x Nova axe with it for all the lulz. Or I could more seriously drop the token from boots and maybe shield I am currently playing and run Dervish instead. I feel like I can get more out of tokenless boots and shields then I can tokenless weapons considering I am one Strongarm short of a dwarf.

As for the others, I recognize the potential, but to meet immediate build needs, they are not high priority. Appreciate the feedback though! I will probably get the warper so I don't kick myself in a month or 2....

5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

@Juxtapostion - those three are all fantastic (obviously). As much as I love Captain Cedric's Boots, I'd put that as the lowest priority. So imo Reality Warper > Bruising Dervish > Captain Cedric's

Juxtapostion likes this.
  6. Boozie

Boozie Kobold

We need a collaborated google doc here or something, this is too intimidating to go through.

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Do you volunteer? ;)

8. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Is it worth dropping most of my gold on a second Darkblood Glaive? I'm leaning toward no, but I don't own a Savage Skull, which might influence the decision.

9. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

I didn't. I do use a skull though.

10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

11. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I use both crazy Sal's and Troll's Ire quite frequently. They have decent attack cards, and their only "drawback" is the usually-useful self-cycling Blind Rage. I wouldn't say those weapon fill any particular niche, but I would say they are both useful items.

Sir Veza likes this.
  12. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

How many do you actually use?

13. Ector

Ector Hydra

Old Randy is a trusted friend: he never forgets about my birthday :) Today he brought me wonderful stuff:

Cursed Radcannon - an instant buy for me, waiting for the second copy :) The only drawback I see is the priest cannot put Savage Curse on himself, which means I'm going to need another priest for that...
    Repulsor Raygun - should be great with Savage Curse, though overcosted IMHO.
    Ring Of Appropriation. I have two, but looks like the third copy may be needed :)
    Stargod's Raiments. I somehow managed not to get it from many Citadel chests.

What do you think?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  14. Questor

Questor Ogre

Try to selfbuff SC and be amazed.

Accent, Ector and Sir Veza like this.
  15. Ector

Ector Hydra

Yesss!!! I am really amazed. Looks like that was changed a few months ago. Thanks a lot!

(mumbles) Where to find the second Radcannon?

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  16. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

@BlackVoidDeath: If I had the monies, I'd buy up to 3 Crazy Sal's Halberds and 3 Troll's Ires, Ewix's Evolving Ensemble is unique and looks quite strong on paper, but I don't know how to build around that. Quick Jon's Axe is just overcosted and quite bad in my opinion.

@Ector: I'd get all except Repulsor Raygun, which is a way overcosted Mullik's Blisterstaff. (It's Stargod's Raiments,btw)

Randi is offering both Duncan's Chain Cap & Duncan's Leather Cap... can't really decide which one of those is actually more worse. Randi is trying to trick me with Wym's Fiery Pin too. Gloomthirst is nice, but I don't think I need a second. The only actual item I'm considering buying is Boots Of Etzicatl, but seeing I haven't even considered using my 3 pairs of Tochtli Boots, I might leave those boots on the shelf.

Melancthon and Ector like this.
  17. Accent

Accent Hydra

Not that you're asking me, but I think the Chain Cap is worse. At least the Leather Cap gets you an Enchanted Harness, which is worth playing.

Pawndawan likes this.
  18. Ector

Ector Hydra

IMHO that's simple: you just need some Crusher to empower the Trained Bludgeons. Three The Lunginators, Advanced Crushing, and you're packed.

Yes, after the Dodge nerf it is. I remember that I've bought it and had a great discussion about it, and now it's simply bad. Sigh...

I guess I should avoid buying the Raiments and buy some more chests instead. The Raiments will come sooner or later, and I hope for a second Radcannon.

My Randi also offers it, but I don't think I need even the first :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  19. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Wow, so Randi's was good to me. But, with Searing pain in the DD I can only buy one more Legendary...

Cursed Radcannon (insta bought it)
    Bleneth's Frenzy Skull (my second, if it was Iljin's this post would not be happening...)
    Reap the Whirlwind (worth it???)
    Lum's Moccasins (epic)
    Lunginator (not going to by it but... bragging?)

I also had my 3rd Console drop so what is better 2x Cursed Radcannon or 3x Console?

Bandreus and Flaxative like this.
  20. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

That one. Less is more when it comes to Mind Worm.

Sir Veza likes this.