Bounty-Hunters Tournament Announcement Info/Sign-up !!!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by harels84, Aug 7, 2015.

?

Solo OR Team Based Match ?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2015.
  1. SOLO

80.0%
  2. TEAM

20.0%
  1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

So pairings are:
    VermillionOcean vs. SkdragoN
    Latheviosin vs. Pawndawan
    Obernoob vs. underscore4more
    wavy Blacksabbath
    hagr Qivril
    rinco69 Randomfactor420
    EvilUnicorn pr0phet00
    Brishna 6ix.Glockz4Sale
    Miraval BORBOROSA
    Jayseki Room9
    timeracers ROBORANT
    ciopo melkor unlimited

No guarantees are granted. ;)

timeracers likes this.
  2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Another question: I guess, that the first three will be in group, then the next three and so on? So I can dodge BlackSabbath in the round phase, but if I survive the round phase I will have to face him in the semi finals?

And while thinking about why 24 is an odd number, I think only number of players which corrospond to the formular 4 * 2^x are nice, right? (or 2^x with x>3) Then you can make a round with 4 players, where the first two will play in the next round. And after that you can do either a ko round or another the best two of players round.

With 8 players directly an TOP 8
    With 16 players a group round and then a TOP 8
    With 32 players two group rounds and then a TOP 8

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Let me put it this way: Round 1 you have a 1 in 23 chance of facing a specific opponent. Round 2 you have a 2 in 11 chance of facing a specific opponent if you both are still in. Round 3 you have a 1 in 3 chance of facing a specific opponent if you both are still in. Round 4 you will face the specific opponent if you are both still in(also if you both died in round 3 you will have to face to see who gets 4th versus 3rd).

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Did you know borborosa and roborant are the same guy? You have one player twice in the tournament.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

So the pods will be mixed again?

Uh. I would call that an attempt to cheat, if it's true. And that even before the tournament started.

timeracers likes this.
  6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

We will check this out.

7. harels84

harels84 Mushroom Warrior

hello i talked to BORBOROSA when he told me that he want to sign in and he said that he told to roborant to sign in so it make it suspicious....

he even told me that he was banned from the chat and ranked matches but will see...

8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I guess we will see at the moment where both have to play a match at the same time, right? I dont think someone can manage to double play.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Two web browsers tabs? I do it all the time on the test server.

timeracers likes this.
  10. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Technically, yes. But I double cueded on Magic Online. Let me tell you, that it is a pain in the a.. if you have to concentrate on two matches at the same time. Beside this, you can not play as fast as other players, right?

11. harels84

ok ill inspect one of his games to see how it handled !

12. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I got suddenly called to work. I'm back home ~19:00 UTC, but not much earlier, so I hope @Latheviosin could be a bit patient with me.

13. harels84

allright guys - 4 hours to go from now, the draws has been set(you can check it on the OP thread) and im just making a reminder for the game rules :

1. no legendary items allowed.
    2. prtscn when the match is on "victory" and copy it to the forum here.
    3. play on the map given for the round.
    4. Have Fun.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  14. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

The winner has to do that.

15. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

No legendary items, right?

timeracers likes this.
  16. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

I am terrible sorry for doing problems. But became sick with strong headache ....

So I propose Dracon Oktaves (name in game) as my substitute.

17. harels84

18. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

As someone who's not familiar with MP, how do I start my battle with @BlackSabbath - I've created a MP party with just one character. Where do I go from here?

19. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

From MP after you created a party you go to the create casual game you find the map we tell you and invite the enemy you will be facing then click create game.

wavy and harels84 like this.
  20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I don't think you want to do that. I think with "solo" they only mean "not co-op". Use a normal 3-character team unless you really want to lose.

Obernoob, harels84 and timeracers like this.