[Utility] Collection Analysis

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Hi Nunchuk cat, i tried to get your tool working, and i suceeded.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Hey Neochat, seems the online tools are online and working fine.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

They're working fine for me.

4. Balor

Balor Lizardman Priest

Account suspended.

Stexe likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

6. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Neoncat has been last seen on the forums on the 24th last month.

7. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Looks like he isn't coming back, but I'm unsure why. Someone, I assume him but it wasn't on his main account for some odd reason, gave me the xml files -- I'll try to upload them to my site and set it up in a few days.

8. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

In the meantime can you put them as downloadable attachments here? The one in the original post is usable but it's an older version.

9. Stexe

Okay, I put them up. Should be usable at: http://www.Stexe.com/neoncat/

I might modify them a bit later on (I need to change some directory pathing since right now they are on my main but I'm going to move them into a subfolder later on). However, the URL above should always work.

Stage, Pawndawan, Sir Veza and 3 others like this.
  10. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

I'm too new to have had a chance to interact with Neoncat, but I'm grateful to him for creating these tools. And big thanks to you, Stexe, for going to the trouble to keep them available after unexpectedly becoming the Chosen One.

11. Stexe

Unexpectedly? I've always been The Chosen One!

But yeah, I'll keep the tools up. The problem is updating them when new items / cards / figures / etc come out. I know a few people have mentioned they'd help keep it updated, so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.

A few of the links are broken due to how they were coded for redirecting. I'll try my hand at fixing some of them up, but for the most part all the tools should be there.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The Collection Analysis appears to be up to date (I just checked and Nimble Scouting is showing correctly). The .php file contains a complete copy of Equipment.csv so it should be easy to update for new/changed items.

Stexe likes this.
  13. Stexe

Awesome. If that's the case then yeah. I haven't really taken time to look at it in detail, I just checked for basic bugs and made sure it worked.

14. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Here is an updated version of the Tool.

Changelog V9:
    1. Added level 20 and 21.
    2. Exchange the old for the new csv (nor sure why it is not just a link to the live csv).
    3. Added sets EtSC and Aloyzo.
    Thanks @neoncat. Your code is good structure and readible, I appreciate that.

Attached Files:

15. Stexe

I can host the new version in a few days.

Mr. Magnifico and Obernoob like this.
  16. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks Obernoob!
    I hate to nit-pick, but this version doesn't allow filtering by sets, or calculating maximum usable like the one currently on Stexe's site. (And I'd really miss that.) Also, the green bar shows up at 99.n% instead of 100%.

17. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I suspect that is because the last one made available for download was actually not the current version; the newest version was only ever available on Neoncat's web page (and now on Stexe's). Maybe @Stexe can upload the Neoncat's most current version file as an attachment to this thread?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  18. Stexe

Ask @neoncat to... I don't want to put his files up to the public without his permission.

19. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Sorry, I did not know, that there is a newer version than that. But it should be no problem to merge both versions.

Sir Veza likes this.
  20. haho

haho Orc Soldier

thanks for making this :D