[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I would say *especially* if they're not in the guild. Some light-hearted ribbing between sorcererers is fine, but we should present a cheery, friendly face to outsiders to make them feel welcome to Cardhuntria.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

hmm... looking at your recent newbies, cant really guess who might be the happiness devouring villain.

3. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

YA MOAR PEOPLE!

Druidmask, Happenstance and CT5 like this.
  4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Howdy, Sorcererer..erer..er..ererer..ers,

Good news for the guild! Our rating shall increase minisculy starting this month! $:^ ]

Bad(?) news for the guild! The good news shall result from my not only stepping away some from MP for awhile, but now also from the Internet for quite a bit. (I've dropped regular access to it. I might get it back eventually, but I just don't care to atm. $:^ P )

Will, Solstice, and Quinn the Stout -- and F'talitie, Anne Athema, and Myx'd Mess'zh for that matter -- shall not be expeditioning to the strange land of Cyberspace much during .. oh, Cybergust. (Funny. I wanted a mild pun and wrote what I did before remembering what this month was called in Tournamentia. Heh.)

(Edit: This isn't to say I'm stopping playing, just that I won't be able to regularly like I was.)

In other (good) news,
    [​IMG]
    $:^ ]

Regards!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  5. Druidmask

Druidmask Mushroom Warrior

I would like to congratulate a friend of mine, Desertdare, for making it into the guild! HUZZAHS FOR ALL!

ParodyKnaveBob, Farbs and CT5 like this.
  6. Does anyone here want to group up and have a go at this tourney? The rules allow for a team of 3 members with 2 substitutes, so even if you aren't sure of your schedule in the near future (like myself) you could still participate as a substitute. =)

Pawndawan and CT5 like this.
  7. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

Druidmask likes this.
  8. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Quick Draw fun, including a game with Sorcererer Holzkopf!

3 games total:

9. Druidmask

Board? Well, if you are, then you can play a scenario I made!

EDIT: I'd just like point out that that pun I made was an accident.

Of course, if this isn't allowed, feel free to remove it, and I'll make a separate thread.

Attached Files:

CT5 likes this.
  10. Druidmask

Quite, frankly, I don't expect anyone to beat it. I certainly couldn't.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Excited to try it :)

12. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

With some fire mages and Accelerate Time, you can take advantage of those combustible enemies; they also had a tendency to move off their VP a lot.

That being said, I like compactness of the map, but the difficulty in reaching the other team. A small map where wizards could hold their own. 10/10 would play again.

13. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Wooow, out of curiosity, I looked at our Season so far... I'm truly surprised at the names way down the list. I now don't feel so alone in the sudden bottoming out. $E^ ] Not that I want my guildmates to lose out. Fight fight fight! $:^ P

~poofs away again~ $:^ P again

14. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Don't feel bad PKB, if they don't kick me out for -213 guild contribution, everyone is safe!

ParodyKnaveBob and Nym like this.
  15. Nym

Nym Kobold

Now i laugh this hard, muhahaha!!! :3

16. I've been settling into my college dorm and trying to find my way around campus and all that stuff, so I haven't been able to really do much in CH recently. And I doubt I will be able to return to playing how I was in previous months either, but I will try to squeeze in a few games when I have the time. =)

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Start a Card Hunter campus club ;D

18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

There is a time and a place for everything, and it's called college. Have fun!

19. Going for a floor-wide CH tourney =)

20. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Really? That sounds awesome.

CT5 and Flaxative like this.