So I lost i guess

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ewemax, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Ewemax

Ewemax Kobold

[​IMG]
    (http://imgur.com/whE4KMD) link since it doesn't work for me)
    And we both lost this match.

Any help ?

I had 4 star and he had 5 and got my priest killed (last character) and he had mad dog on him witch killed his priest and got me to 6 star. Then we both lost.

2. And i got a empty normal chest after that.

We have a problem with mad dog, it say: "when this unit die..." so it should be death (i win match) ----> dmg, but in fact that take effect before the unit die. Either the card info is wrong, or the card effect is wrong. If the effect is that, it should say "before this unit die"

3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Again, grammatically speaking, 'when' suggests simultaneous action, so it's not actually working against what the grammar suggests.

That aside, it's certainly not working as mechanically intended [if it's causing mutual defeats], and that may be a quirk of monster-intended cards being applied to players.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

These cards normally deal damage and fully resolve the consequences of that damage before the original death finishes, so Ewemax should have won that game. How things normally work (with Festering Guts and Mindless Battlerage at least):

A takes fatal damage
    - effects triggered by A's death
    - - B takes fatal damage
    - - - effects triggered by B's death
    - - - - C takes fatal damage
    - - - - - effects triggered by C's death
    - - - - C dies
    - - B dies
    A dies

Even simultaneous damage is applied to chars one at a time, with triggers fully resolving before moving on to the next char, so mutual defeats shouldn't be possible. Any chance either of you saved the logs? Was the final attack a Cutdown Laser?

Pawndawan, DunDunDun and timeracers like this.
  5. Ewemax

Ewemax Kobold

last attack was powerful hack and no sorry for the log i don't have it

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Or should the game end when A takes fatal damage?

7. The game should end when A takes fatal damage.

Mad dog, festering glub (?), these cards are supposed to be bad cards, but them are very good for the one who have them atached, cause they do a lot of damage, this way they can suicide they unit, AND the enemies take damage first. This should be changed

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Festering Guts works as intended in SP, because you lose if there are no surviving party members.
    Having both players lose in MP is bound to cause problems.

Flaxative and timeracers like this.