[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

It's just less pizza I have to provide for my guild at the end of the month, so it is what it is.

Good luck for the rest for the rest of the month.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Farbs likes this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

Mayoran is done and we once again placed in the Top 5, conquering 4th place.
    It's been a rocky road, we started strong into the season but never really elevated over a certain level, til the last day of the season, when gaps suddenly narrowed and even more seemed possible. We dont have the claim to be a "top guild", we battle to oppose and those are pointers that we can contest anyones position.

We took in promising knaves over the course of the month to strenghten our number. We also register our very first resignation not related to inactivity, Gnizla left with the end of the season, so it is no more sparring with him.

Good Luck in the new season, knaves. Go and oppose.

Farbs likes this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

He killed his sensei in a duel and never said why, but we welcome Ed2088s decision to fight alongside the knaves.
    Whet your blades, friends, this season will be bloody.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. ntym13

ntym13 Kobold

hello to all, may be this my first message.

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

another seasoned fighter has choosen the cloak, committing to a cause bigger then himself. nytm13s past has been purged by fire, now he joined forces with the knaves and brought our numbers back to full strength.
    Welcome @ntym13.

7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

the season is still in its prime and we already fought 2000 battles, far more then any other group.
    You are mad and relentless, and that is how i like the knaves. I bid us godspeed for whats ahead.

Farbs and Bandreus like this.
  8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

the season brought some unpleasant new spins to the guild skirmish.
    Other things aside, I understand there is some headhunting going on, other guild principals trying to poach strong players from their competitors.
    While unaffiliated top players have become a rare thing, I as principal of the Knaves wont ever stoop so low as to approach players that are already in service.

I am however open for talks with anyone who wants to switch guilds out of his own impulse. The knaves might offer you the chance to step out of the shadow of your current guild mates and make a true difference.

I prepared some phony testimonials on how awesome we are:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  9. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Pastor said the same thing when he was in The Cult of Ironwood, so take that with a grain of salt.*

*: yes, I know it's a fake testimonial.

Sir Veza and FrigusMacto like this.
  10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

[​IMG]

Our late season performance for June. What do you see, knaves? Is it sharp teeth? An unstoppable river? A coarse mountainside?
    Correct. We are a wild force, fluctuation seems to be our nature and our strength. We did better then ever in Modune and we will continue to be a factor in the new guild enviroment thats forming.

Usually i would go on and fortify you for the coming season, but i see a change of pace for July. The month will most likely bring new content and I don't see a point to stressing our playing experience by trumping yet faceless competitors.
    Have fun, let the dust settle and we will see what those weeks bring.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

Rebel7284 swore a bloody vow to defend the knaves against barbarous aggressors.
    Some men are drawn to the darkness, and since space isnt endless, they bump into each other at times. Welcome to the dark fortress, Rebel.

12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

seasoned fighter Hassanka was assumed dead, lost on the road. Now, after his wonderous journey through the neighbouring lands of Dota, a true veteran of the knaves returns to his homelands.
    Welcome back to our band.

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

Citajul is over.
    We've witnessed an unusual season, one in turmoil by the infusion of entirely new game mechanics. In the end, even a torn battlefield couldn't hold us back, we made the transition into Laser Age without noteworthy losses. Now that the new pieces have fallen into place and a somewhat different game has formed, lets see what the knaves can do in this changed environment.

Good luck to you out there!

In other news...
    Defrb joined the knaves for now. Welcome. Also I relieved M1chiel from duty, which weighed too heavy on his shoulders. Farewell!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  14. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I don't know how this happened. Huh.

hmmm.JPG

FrigusMacto and Scarponi like this.
  15. defrb

defrb Kobold

Hello Ninetynine Knaves!

I'm defrb, and will fight along your side. I love the game for like 2.5 year and thought it was time to join a band of brothers who like the game as much as i do.

Cya all in game! if theres anything you wnat to know/say/think etc, just ask/tell/yell :D

gulo gulo and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria!

i assigned the commendable Grandmaester to take charge of our new apprentice division:

[​IMG]
    The "99K Boot Camp"...
    ...offers you an entry into the guild skirmish under the full patronage of the NinetyNineKnaves. We hope to offer a stepping stone for those who are ready to partake, but not quite ready to compete.
    You are welcome to join this offspring guild and hone your skills with us. The Boot Camp and all Knaves will support you on your transition to the top. There are no restrictions (but one, no Pros). Your progress does not matter, but we want you to take your matches and opponents seriously, like any guild would.

This thread will be your place of info, exchange and help. Post here or contact Grandmaester when he happens to be online to join.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    billiska and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  17. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

in a faster pace then expected we welcome our first climber, Dangy made the jump from the Boot Camp to our ranks. Not suprising, him being a bit overpowered for an apprentice to begin with. Welcome Dangy and think about adding him to your friends list.

18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

defrb likes this.
  19. defrb

defrb Kobold

Knaves, Brothers, i have to leave the guild, i did enjoy this guild, but i found out it does not fit me to be in a guild.

Wish you all the best and hope to see you all in game.

20. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

This kills the pony...