[Resolved] Can't start new multiple game and also the league

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by dashv520, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

I have just bought the club membership with pizza so I could get the bonus for multiple game and for the league. However, I just found that we cannot start any new multiple games tonight even the waiting time is passed. Could I ask for a refund for the 50 gold for the entry fee of the league and also the pizza for the club membership? I only have time to play tonight in this week so the pizza is wasted now. As I am asking for a refund of pizza now, to be fair, I will not play any campaign games tonight also so I don't get the any extra items from the club membership ... (Goodbye loot fairy :()

Attached Files:

2. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Between, let me know if the refund is ok so I can start to play a new game again ...

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

dashv520 likes this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Do you think an unusual amounts of e-mails to the support might alarm someone?

5. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

@Dash The devs won't add time to membership for things like intentional downtime;
    But for things like this, they almost always refund or extend your membership, so just make sure to use that support email and let them know :)

As far as the league, I'm not sure they refund gold, but it's not a concern anyway:
    If your pod doesn't fill, your league gold gets refunded.
    If it DOES fill, you get 3 rare chests guaranteed, a great value for 50 gold.

So basically, it may not be the outcome you were hoping for, but you'll get your money's worth either way.

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I believe they do refund gold.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We're pretty generous. Email us like timeracers suggested.

dashv520 likes this.
  8. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Ok! I am writing the email now. :)
    Just want to get back the pizza so I could spend it next time. :)

9. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Thanks for the advice!!

Just login and found out three rare chests. Surprise! :)

The club membership is still active ...
    I better have a break also today ... :(

DunDunDun likes this.
  10. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Thank you again for the advice!
    I got the reply from the devs and got back the pizza!