Servers Messed Up?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Aug 2, 2015.

1. richard edwards

richard edwards Mushroom Warrior

Frustrating. I have to go to work now, wanted to hit up the loot fairy before hand. I think I shouldn't go for the loot fairy, every time I do, the servers freak out.

2 and a half man operation? Thousands of people playing and one of the most popular games on Steam at the moment? Sounds like they need to step up their game. Jusss sayin'.

2. koolhut

koolhut Kobold

Just shield with a spinning loading thing for me aswell

3. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

Guys... help... I think I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms... what'll I do without my fix?

4. Questor

Questor Ogre

That is the impressive part, is it not? To deliver something this awesome with a just a few dedicated people.

Stexe, Pengw1n, timeracers and 2 others like this.
  5. Accent

Accent Hydra

Some of these things can get you in trouble if you try more than one at once.

kustaa likes this.
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

The real problem is the uncertainty. If you knew it was down for 6 hours you wouldn't feel compelled to check if its back every 20 minutes and could ease up.

7. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

Yeah, it could probably be pretty dangerous if you fell asleep while taking a bath.

8. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

So let me get this right, the server has been down for the last 1 and a half hours? - thats when I was trying to log-in :eek:, did I break the server?

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

yes

Accent likes this.
  10. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

People on steam forum are getting impatient too, maybe time for another post in there Flaxative to calm their nerves...

11. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

So any comments from the devs? All these problems lately are very disappointing. :(

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  12. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

And here, I am getting worried as well :( did @Jon 's room explode in a terrorist attack?

13. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

What other problems, other than the launch ones and the Steam login bug? ._O

14. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

Danm guess we will lose another league cause server problems.

15. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I sent Jon a message on skype just now. Didn't see this until the other minute - hopefully he'll notice this, should be morning his time zone about now

Stexe, Merdis, Robauke and 1 other person like this.
  16. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

I think the problem is peoples stashes has reached critical mass, from the lack of a button allowing you to sell surplus!

DunDunDun likes this.
  17. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

We're back!

Stexe and Pengw1n like this.
  18. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Indeed we are.

19. nightmaremk1

nightmaremk1 Kobold

Is up now.