Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Another question I just remembered, that I thought of when thinking of an item to post: can we use cards that we dont have access to right now (items that some monsters may have like Only Bones or
    389,Attractive,,Boost,,,,,,,2,,,Boost,,,,<u>Trait</u>. Attach this card to yourself. Duration 2.,,,"At the start of each round, <u>Push 1</u> all characters within 5 squares. Characters must move closer to you.
    As you said, we should not make up our own cards because they are less likely to be selected, but can we use cards that we dont have access to but do exist?

2. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

So is this the place for item feedback as well. I have several ideas. Not sure what I want to submit.

upload_2015-7-30_11-50-39.png upload_2015-7-30_11-50-39.png upload_2015-7-30_11-51-21.png upload_2015-7-30_11-51-21.png upload_2015-7-30_11-51-21.png upload_2015-7-30_11-54-50.png

Forge Fresh Stepper
    Weapon
    Rare
    (majortoken)(minortoken)
    (Fiery stab is a (-))

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    visak13, Fortaleza and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  3. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Thematically, I'd love to see a player-usable item ("Fencer's Rapier"?) with Parrying Strike and Feinting Strike on it. Since Parrying Strike is opponent-only, it's probably not a safe bet as a submission to AA, though.

Juxtapostion likes this.
  4. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] upload_2015-7-30_13-1-22.png

Elven Hot Blade
    Weapon
    Rare
    (majortoken)(minortoken)

Fortaleza likes this.
  5. BlackVoidDeath

This is the discussion thread not the submission thread ;)
    but if you do want feedback, then I think both your ideas are good, just post 1 and be done with it! (btw I dont think they would be rare, or (minortoken)(majortoken) I think they would be epic and (majortoken)(majortoken) :))

6. Accent

Accent Hydra

I think either one would rapidly become a fixture in Bejeweled Elf decks. (As might my submission in the other thread)

7. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Fiery Stab is a (-) minus card so its value is only 5 there for the original item is 35 points so its a 17.5 item, which, I believe is (majortoken)(minortoken) based on looking at other 35 value items.

Yeah not really helping out underplayed strategies. But I noticed there is no (majortoken)(minortoken) weapon with vicious thrust except for Slice and Dice from EttSC.

8. BlackVoidDeath

Sorry, what? thats an item? This is news...
    Slice And Dice ← thats for me and anyone who want to check

Juxtapostion likes this.
  9. Pathy

Pathy Orc Soldier

Wow. What a great idea.

Maps and items from the players!

10. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  11. Accent

Accent Hydra

12. BlackVoidDeath

You do realise the fact that Empower is useless on this item since its a Heavy Armor item? (usable only by warriors)

13. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I have some cool ideas for those 'metamagic' type cards (Empower, Fork, Split, Enlarge, etc). As @Accent mentioned though, some of them seem to be valued weird since they aren't currently on any player items. Are they fair game?

14. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Try what you want it just can have a quite low chance of acceptance, maybe run it by me for a guess of rather I think it has a decent chance of acceptance or not.

15. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Zo0m3R, Maniafig and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  16. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Also Battle Field Training would be played more

Zo0m3R and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  17. BlackVoidDeath

Its almost useless, unless you are willing to make your deck around this one item which can get a bit unnerving. (by using cards like Battle Field Training)

18. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Its interesting @Fifjunior7 . Definitely leads to builds you don't see right now. But I would be hard pressed to play it.

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  19. Pathy

Pathy Orc Soldier

Would this be too powerful?

Archwizard's Polymorphic Panoply Level 10 Legendary (majortoken)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

I actually think its well balanced. It would be common though, assuming that they would not change the rarity of Greater Spell Skill.