Lost item

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by mekiller, Jul 26, 2015.

1. mekiller

mekiller Kobold

Dear,
    I used to own a Vibrant Pain and it's loss I realised only when it showed up as item with "!" in the store.
    It is not anymore among my weapons, not in the second-hand store and if I load an older team in which I had it equipped, there is a single weapon missing from the character sheet.
    Thanks for helping.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Have you checked your other characters in the team builder? The ones in reserve on the left side of the brown party clipboard? Your item could be on one of them. Please check both single player and multiplayer Keeps separately as they both have separate character reserves.

Also check your current co-op character. It might be on her or him, also.

3. mekiller

mekiller Kobold

Thanks for the ideas. I checked all other characters before and did for co-op now, it is not there.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If it was anywhere in your collection, it shouldn't have the "new" symbol.
    Emailing support@cardhunter.com is your best bet.

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

There's a bug which causes items equipped on unshown characters in certain circumstances not to count towards the "new" symbol or the small round "x?" item counter. The "new" symbol is unfortunately not always a reliable sign of there actually being zero copies of the item in your inventory.

I think this bug happens at least when you open a reward chest while playing co-op if you're playing with a single player party with a co-op character added. This can be seen if you save the co-op party you're using. If the party listing on the saved party list has more than the rightmost co-op character portrait, the other characters to the left are ones whose equipped items do not count in calculations unless you browse to them in the inactive character list.

An example: You are using a Firestorm farming party of three wizards in single player, all of them have Firehide Robes equipped. Your total count of the robes is 3. Now you start to play co-op. You pick a priest as your co-op character. You leave the wizard items on the wizards. You complete a battle and win Firehide Robes. It's shown with the "New" symbol and the "x?" counter roundel shows zero. Now you browse to one of the wizards in the inactive list. Now the counter shows one (not even three but one).

Yes, this is definitely the way to go.

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. mekiller

mekiller Kobold

I got reaction from Support, it seems I sold it. Most probably by accident since I have not sold a single item yet, other than treasure of course.
    Thanks again for your help guys.

7. myothername

myothername Kobold

This is my second Lost Item problem today. I left the game for a while after an MP match. Actually closed Mozilla at the chest screen (by accident). When I re-opened the window it was on the Chest screen. I opened the chest, which contained 1 boot, directly in the center (not even a particularly good boot, who cares about Discretion, let's have the lesser part of valor, brashness).

This seems strange because it was the 11th Mp win of the day chest, and if it was going to be full of old boots, there should have been at least 4 of them. How can I ask my glorious elven cultists to wear single, unmatched, boots?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  8. myothername

myothername Kobold

Think I got these items, though not sure. Was an open (and full) chest in my collection today.