Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Please get a log if you can. I think this is one Jon couldn't duplicate.

2. hwango

hwango Hydra

Sorry - since I reloaded and logged in again to see if I could jog it loose the battle log got wiped. = (

3. hwango

hwango Hydra

Just tried logging in via Firefox instead of Chrome to see if that would knock anything loose...didn't do anything. Is it useful for me to leave things in this state while someone looks at it, or should I try to resign the battle?

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I wouldn't wait too long, but @Jon and @Farbs are both online right now. Since they're flagged in the post, maybe they'll respond shortly.

5. hwango

hwango Hydra

I was leaving it open in the background while I did other things, but I'm afraid I need to leave for a bit and shut down the computer while I'm away. So I'm sure I'll time out and lose anyway.

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Sorry, there's not much we can do to fiddle with the state of a currently running battle. Still, the potential card logic bug is a good thing for us to know about.
    If you run out of retries we can reimburse you gold for buying another attempt.

7. hwango

hwango Hydra

OK, figured it was worth leaving it in place as long as possible in case there was something to look at. Kind of you to offer the gold refund, which thankfully will not be necessary, since I managed to defeat the spiders without incident the second time around.

Sir Veza and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Your battle room was stuck for some reason. I removed it, you should be good to go now.

Stexe likes this.
  9. KismetKing

KismetKing Kobold

thank you

10. Game got stuck when I tried to resign (user name ichbinsehselber). Tried to resign again. Then tried to pass. I also could not chat anymore
    Gavfraval discarded Run.
    Gavfraval drew a card.
    Dhildae bashes Denthien
    Denthien took 8 Crushing damage.
    Denthien moved.
    ichbinsehselber passed.

Edit: After the timeout, the game should the defeat, but the GUI did not recover. Had to reload the page

11. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

There seems to have been a whole server crash, the world chat is full of people whose game froze and lost as a result, it happened to me too while drafting my second bronze card on my third character. I hope the server settles down soon, it's been rough the last few days.

12. KismetKing

KismetKing Kobold

happened again this time at the mauve manticore #3 (the non supplement)

13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm not exactly stuck, but I haven't been able to run Cardstock II for two days. (I was hoping it would clear with the daily reset.)
    When I try to enter the first battle, all I get is the endlessly spinning wheel.
    In-game name: Sir Veza

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I believe there was a stuck room and I believe I just removed it. Try now?

Sir Veza likes this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks for trying, bro, but it still just spins.

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Weird, the remove button doesn't seem to be doing anything. I'll have to let @Jon help you with this one =)

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Cardstock II works for me again. Thanks!

18. Hi, I'm Navile the Vile (both game and forum).

In the Ballroom, my priest with Altruism attached cast Unholy Frenzy on an enemy having 1HP left. The Unholy Frenzy card is displayed, the battle log shows "IkBvarr sends Eagle into a frenzy!", but it's frozen there.

Screenshot and F1 log file available upon request :)

19. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hmm, I recreated that exact scenario and didn't see any problems. Any additional info would be appreciated.

20. Mintylord

Mintylord Kobold

Hi people,
    I'm playing on steam so I beat the the highway robbery adventure (Just defeated the goblin king and shaman dude) but as soon as I won it crashed. I know it saves the progress and assumed that when I logged back on I would be able to play again but when I went to start the module again it doesn't load and says that the Internet or server may be down. I have tried to reconnect over the past few hours and it still isn't working.

Can anyone help?

If you need my steam username its: Mintylord
    The adventure is: Highway Robbery

Thanks,