[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. AngryPeasant

AngryPeasant Kobold

Hey, I'd like to apply to your guild! My IGN is AngryPeasant.

2. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Hey, I did co-op with you! Cool. My monitor's working again, so at some point Inkfingers will pass things back to me, and I'll gladly recruit you.

For the various folks waiting to be initiated: I'll let you guys know once this has happened, and hopefully you will all be Sorcererers soon as well :D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Rainingrecon likes this.
  3. Starshadow

Starshadow Kobold

I also need to get a proper title, and to exchange my cursed dice with someone. Seriously... the god of RNG has been showing a decided dislike for me.

4. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Felt frustrating the other day because my warriors got rekt'd by all the damn wizards then I remembered my guild's name is Socererers...

5. Starshadow

Starshadow Kobold

Three wizards... and for several times during my games I have FAR TOO MANY enhance/attach/armor/movement cards in my hand and get facerolled down pretty easily. When I try not to have too many cards like that to STOP that from happening.

6. Bluemage

Bluemage Hydra

So, is anybody working through the campaign on co-op from the beginning?

7. For me, a complete co-op campaign playthrough would only be fun with the same party. The idea of doing co-op with a bunch of random people doesn't appeal to me.

8. Bluemage

Bluemage Hydra

Right, that's why I asked here, rather than in the co-op channel full of randoms. Maybe I should start a game, and start a thread to track it.

It'd take a while, so maybe document it, and who's playing, write it up kind of like an RPG session. :)

9. I'd be interested in a complete co-op campaign, but I have yet to buy either expansion or even the basic edition. =/

I am also starting college soon, so I don't know what my availability will look like in the future, but documenting and creating a thread for this definitely sounds like a great idea!

10. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

You can play all the treasure hunt and expansion modules even if you don't own them, so long as the person who created your team does. The only difference is you don't get extra loot for finishing adventures this way.

11. JosephZ79

JosephZ79 Kobold

Could I join? I seen a recruitment msg in chat, and talked to a representative about joining. I would like to be apart of a guild. I try to do atleast 2 online matches a day, I mostly play campaign.

12. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I've compiled a list of my backlog - you guys took me seriously when I said to overwhelm me. I'm going to be passing back leadership to @CT5 - mainly to escape responsibility - and leave this massive swarm of potential recruits for him to sort out. If you tried to get recruited and aren't on this list, you can mention it and you'll be added.

@Keden
    @Nym
    @WhiskeyJak
    @Secondsky
    @Druidmask
    @Ian (HopSolo)
    @Dea Annemaj
    @AngryPeasant
    @JosephZ79

I hope to see all of you officially joining our ranks soon! I'm sorry I haven't been able to do it myself, but my free time has been consumed lately in ways that don't allow me to fit CardHunter in the gaps.

Pawndawan and CT5 like this.
  13. *Mentally prepares to add -ers to the guild name*

Hail CT5!

CT5 likes this.
  14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Ok, I am once again acting guild principal! Recruitment should be much easier now :D

15. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

I think a playthrough of the campaign co-op with friends is a great idea!

CT5 and Inkfingers like this.
  16. Dea Annemaj

Dea Annemaj Kobold

Proud member of the guild now :D
    RAWR!

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The principal is dead! Long live the principal!

Welcome all new members, and let's not forget to thank Inkfingers for his work as interim leader. =)

18. Starshadow

Starshadow Kobold

Still need to get a title. Though haven't been up for playing the last few days.
    RNG has consistantly been haunting me. Like in one of my Bloodbowl league game mister 1 was my constant companion.

19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  20. I want a title, but am still not sure what it should be.

Still going back and forth in my head between Elucidator and Tactician, but I'm open to other suggestions =)