Devs: Any chance of some more Pizza?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Brian Leybourne, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Brian Leybourne

Brian Leybourne Mushroom Warrior

Hi guys,

Is there any change of getting some extra pizza for testing?

Cheers :)

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Not enough pizza always need more same as me :p

seams its time to start up the persistent pizza buying!

3. tangmcgame

tangmcgame Mushroom Warrior

Yeah, I'd buy some pizza if I knew it would persist.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Coming soon.

5. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

Awesome to hear, there are a few more things I would like to unlock and try out.

6. Brian Leybourne

FYI, for anyone who didn't notice - although we still (presumably) can't buy pizza, the prices shown are *substantially* changed - instead of $44 for 100 slices, $50 will now buy you 2500 slices!

Scyrax likes this.
  7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Think they where going for 250 for 50? 2500 seams like a lot. Then again i do realize that is a full game release price so if they want you to be able to "buy the game" that would work for sure.

8. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

I doubt it is a 250 as $10 is 400. I think they are going with the plan if it is affordable, and worthwhile a lot of people will buy it. Though it still might be subject to change, so something to keep an eye on, it is a good plan.. Just imagine 100 people that is already $5,000 and I bet for those prices there will be more then that easy.

Edit: Btw..

Seem: Give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality
    Seam: A line where two pieces of fabric are sewn together in a garment or other article.

9. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Thanks i always appreciate being corrected until yesterday i used there instead of their all the time when trying to point out possession *shamefully hangs head*

And well i have a budget set out for this game but the more i get out of that the more likely i am to extend it at a later time nothing beats consumer good will in the long run

10. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

No worries we all mess up somewhere, not to mention the people who English isn't their primary language. I tried to let it go... I really did man (Most people don't like being corrected) =) But I guess we all have our faults =)

Also, I am sure if they keep adding things to it (new dungeons and MP packs... etc) you will have lots of places to spend 2500 pizza. I am sure they have some plans for something like that long term as it only makes sense.

11. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Would it be right to assume that "Coming soon" also would apply to the beta opening up alot more or even going completely public? It would reason that when you start charging real money for things in the game, that means it is ready or at least very close to going public.

12. Donnola

Donnola Mushroom Warrior

I think he's just implying they will send out some more Free Pizza to the ones already in, rather than opening the microtransaction gates :)

13. MrMojoRisin

LOL, you're probably right.

14. Brian Leybourne

Nope, it's 2500 (at present)

pizza.jpg

Of course, it could change again, and maybe you get more pizza because you're going to be charged more than 20 slices for premium dungeons etc. WHo knows :)

15. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

I truly hope this is more a sign of more things to come then a general rise in cost of what is there :p Maybe I am just an optimist. :p

Also from what they have said it sounds like they already have plans for higher level stuff, and different stuff, but they just want to get this working first. Which is reasonable because without structure things fall apart.

16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Well if they price it like this i can definitely see them making a lot of money on those people who just go meh why not and drop a dollar or two now and again that wouldn't have existed before.

17. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

i tried to buy 400 pizza slices but it sent me to paypal sandbox :D Let me payyyyy

18. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

There will be a wipe after beta, so I think they don't want to accidently remove anything people have paid for.

19. MrMojoRisin

They did, however, make a comment alluding to the fact that, at some point in the beta (open or closed was not indicated), they will be enabling the purchase of pizza, and that there will be a mechanism in place so that whatever pizza is purchased in the beta will be available once the game is officially released.

20. tangmcgame

tangmcgame Mushroom Warrior

I think they should consider unlocking the treasure hunts in order to get more play testing and feedback. For the rest, it would be convenient to be able to spend money, but it's not as critical.