two reasonable changes in-game

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by istenszek, Jul 15, 2015.

1. istenszek

istenszek Kobold

• 3 minutes maximum waiting time before you get kicked from a pvp match, when you are inactive. seriously. this is a pain in the ass. [​IMG]
    • add subsections in world chat such as: "coop (levels 1-9, 9-19 etc)", "pvp", and "general".

2. istenszek

istenszek Kobold

3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Yep, I- and countless others- have already suggested a proper LFM/LFG tab or interface.
    The devs likely are already working on that.

As far as the pvp match thing, I've taken 5 minutes in a round before, but I'm also not playing pvp anymore for that very reason.
    So yeah, 3 minutes cap on a single turn doesn't seem unreasonable.

istenszek likes this.
  4. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Istensek,

Best thing you can do right now is report them for stalling. Just click their name, then report, then "stalling". This will log a report of their atroticities and they will receive a warning and if it continues, a temp/ perma-ban.

There been a separate chat for co-op/ general suggestions or two already. Devs will decide if its necssary, finge crossed

istenszek and DunDunDun like this.
  5. istenszek

istenszek Kobold

yes, i already do that, and i feel guilty about it. sometimes the lag is not even their fault, it can either be the steam client, or server lag, but really it's the best option.
    either solve lag or this stalling problem. you can't have both, devs

6. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Hey now, they're putting in an amazing amount of effort on the lag front~
    Just give them a bit of time to work through the kinks :)

Bandreus, Christofff and istenszek like this.
  7. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Hi Isten,

The devs put a lot of tireless work in to make this sweet
    free-to-play game run smoothly. Guessing you were half-joking, but it probably doesn't help to give them an ultimatum ;)

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  8. istenszek

istenszek Kobold

i never criticised the whole game, i love the game. it's also not an ultimatum, just a rational consequence proposal

9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

At least we don't have dragons flying backwards ;)

istenszek likes this.
  10. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

There's a mod that changes the initial dragon into a giant pink My Little Pony-
    and when THAT dragon bugs out, it's effin hilarious.
    Like, humping through a tower, spinning like a top, flying around upside down, and finally ramming the ground a few times before flying away backwards, hilarious.

Not sure if that video is still out there..
    There used to be a whole Skyrim mods/bugs youtube feed I followed, back when youtube didn't crash my modem.

I mean, I may be completely disfavorable toward Betheseda and their games, but Skyrim's mods and bugs are a ton of fun.

istenszek and Bandreus like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This made me so happy when I learned about it.

istenszek and DunDunDun like this.
  12. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Y'know my memory isn't the best, but if I recall correctly, I literally cried rainbows of happiness as I watched my first clip of it in action ;)

I mean, just the NPC dialogue was so great. "It's a MONSTER!", etc.

The Thomas the Steam Engine version of it wasn't near as funny, though watching it breath fire with an evil smile was pretty sweet.