[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey folks,

Made this little video showing off a few new items/cards—opening all my saved epic chests (only 17 or so). Has some commentary on new stuff, including some of the thought behind some of the designs.

Fifjunior7, CT5, Rainingrecon and 4 others like this.
  2. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Anyone knows why Heretiick left us to join Power of Fires? :(

Fifjunior7 and Vakaz like this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Maybe he didn't like my anime preferences.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Understandable. ( @CT5 , have you considered an anime intervention for bro Flax? )

5. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

I'd understand leaving. But joining the cursed PoF? The traitor!

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Are you kidding? CT5 is my anime disciple.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorcererers! Let's be useful!
    There's a new test build of Card Hunter up at http://test.cardhunter.com , which is no longer locked (for now) so anyone with a test account should be able to log in.

Here're the build notes: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/test-build-3-39-0-17-july-2015.7553/

We have probably 12 hours or a bit more to test things before the build goes up, so get cracking!

As you may know, working on optimizations that will reduce lag, disconnects, and item loss is our top priority right now with the huge influx of users from Steam.

=)

CT5, Rainingrecon and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  8. Bluemage

Bluemage Hydra

Hey guys. Turns out Card Hunter runs great on the cheapie Chromebook I got to replace my dead laptop, and the hand-me-down laptop I killed trying to upgrade the CPU.

Glad nothing important happened while I was gone! How's everybody doing? Any new fun rumors?

CT5, Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  9. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

The scuttlebutt is that the cooling lasers from the new expansion were actually donated from Flax's fridge... against his will. Also, the Accelerate Time card that the Geomancers have is actually a result of their leader being an alien from outer space, and sharing their advanced technology with them.
    [​IMG]

10. Sorry for the quietness on my end, was on vacation (again!) with the family.

He is, but he didn't have it at that point in the anime.

I hope that lag buster comes soon, I use to be able to chat in the MP lobby, and I'm missing being able to do that =(

11. Stormguard

Stormguard Kobold

Hi there! I'm here after spotting Rainingrecon's adverts :p

New to the Card Hunter and lovin' it. Currently playing a Sorceress but hope to be a Sorcererers soon! ;)

12. Glad to see you on the forums already! And is your avatar who I think it is? =)

Also, it's been a week since EttSC drops, and nobody's been playing the recruiting game? And I thought we were the friendliest guild in Cardhuntria!

CT5 and Inkfingers like this.
  13. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Heyo, folks! I exist, it's true, as evidenced by my posts and that I keep logging in and playing games with people. @Stormguard - I love it when people recruit themselves to our mighty, mighty guild! I work full-time outside of my duties as a Guild Principle, so it's a lot easier for me if we schedule a meeting rather than just waiting to run into each other by chance. Drop me a line, and we'll work out a moment where we could get together and become guild-mates.

(@Starshadow - this means you should get a hold of me too! Both of you should drop me a line in PMs, figure out when we can get online together)

Also, I want to give a big shout out to @Rainingrecon and anyone else from Sorcererers who's been spreading the word about our amazing guild. If there is one thing we're always looking for, as Sorcererers, it's ways to be more awesome, and each new person in our guild is another opportunity to be ridiculously cooler than we were before! So spread the word! Swamp me in applications! Make me dread logging onto the forums, for the sheer volume of Sorcererers-to-be that await me!

CT5 likes this.
  14. Que the changing of leadership and the addition of another "-ers" to our guild name. =/

Melancthon, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  15. Today was a good day for me.

Breaking back into the 1400s and Taking a nice 22 tiebreaker points in the QD league going on right now. Doesn't get much better than that (other than a perfect 24 point league, of course).

Please don't let this turn into the me just talking to myself on here... I'm not that crazy yet...

CT5, Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  16. Nym

Nym Kobold

I want to join but my in game nickname is Aranunna. Can i if possible? :)

Rainingrecon likes this.
  17. Orcus187

Orcus187 Kobold

i would like to join the guild as well, was speaking with Rainingrecon and sounds like a good group to hang and play with. My in game name is the same as it is in here. Thanks

Rainingrecon likes this.
  18. myothername

myothername Kobold

I'd like to join, if I may. In game handle is williamgwatkins. I'd also like to contribute to the Loot Fairy Tracker page (whether I am admitted to the guild or not), so if anyone could give me a heads-up on where to sign-up for that, would be appreciated.

19. Stormguard

Stormguard Kobold

Rainingrecon likes this.