Slight changes to existing cards

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Scarponi, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Oh those scared little monkeys

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Whoops, added Purging Strike to the list in the original post, and a note about Cardotron2000.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

People are going to use whatever is available to their best advantage. I think some things will be very irritating to some players. Some things will have a random chance of blowing up in the user's face. There are things I suspect may get nerfed or modified, but that will depend upon how everything works together when players get their hands on it. To me, this will be interesting to watch. Especially the additional randomness.
    There are still people screaming about cards that have been around since beta, so I'll be disappointed if there aren't some screaming about the new ones. :)

4. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Suddenly my peasant tourney build (with purges, presence and handicaps) got a lot more interesting.

5. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

6. It was gold because of its quality rating for warriors, but warriors don't have access to it. So, to more accurately show its in-game quality, the card now displays its quality for priests, which is silver.

timeracers, Flaxative and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

8. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Thanks for the explanations. I was just curious.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

But Quick Draw now counts it as Silver.

Flaxative and timeracers like this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I don't mind :D

Fifjunior7 and DunDunDun like this.
  11. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

@Scarponi

12. Scarponi