No CH?!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by DunDunDun, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

7 hours left ...

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

3. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

4. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

OFC it had to be released while I am out of town for a trip :(

I'm with yah guys

5. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

By the way, will my club membership last 15 hours longer? Or do I just miss the 15 hours?

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

You'll lose it. As much as Jon would understand wanting to gain those hours back, there's no way he can go through and manually add 15 hours to each account with an active club membership. (Fwiw, I'm in your same boat with a current active club membership.)

7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

There is no need for doing that manually, if you can just write a database script. ;)

Lets say it is a bit porblematic, since the release and downtime was not announced properly. For me it is not that hard, since it was 'only' Pizza from the last guild season.

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

4 hours left ...

9. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

10. No offence but this just does not seem right: I cannot imagine that this game lives without a user database. And in any database this would be an easy update with one query.

I am not affected and not complaining by the way.

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I am starting to wonder just how many of the cards got art that will gross me out.
    Also i see the wiki got all the cards by now, time to go through them.

12. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I could be entirely wrong on how it would/could be done. My answer was completely unofficial and just my expectation (and I have no real coding exp).

13. Grimmace

Grimmace Ogre

14. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well there you go, cards are up on the wiki. (Queue wiki traffic overload.) Be aware that some cards are not available to players, and you won't be able to tell which are or aren't, until the items for EttSC are up as well.

ichbinsehselber and Pawndawan like this.
  15. Grimmace

Grimmace Ogre

You mean to say my Stingray, Sharktooth, Boomerang and Jellyfish cards didnt make the cut?
    Just saving them as a suprise im sure, can't give it all away just yet.

The one that said 'you should have got off his lawn' is that a Robauke inspired quote?

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Warp Run insane much?

Gotta say it has grown on me that the wizards now handle shotguns. A ludacrious yet believable transition.

17. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I think removing everything is a downside as well as been gold quailty and rare.

Oh, wait, it removes from everybody adjacent? So also the opponents. Guess that makes it complicated. You have to plan carefully.

18. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

3 Hours left

20. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015