2nd Peasant Tourney - Round 3 Pairings

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Notice: To all involved in the 2nd Card Hunter Peasant Tournament, the following is required reading. For anyone who wants to spectate, it is recommended reading :)

Remember, for reference, that 0 UTC is when the server resets (shops & adventures restock).

I'd like to thank everyone for being timely so far. Rounds 1 and 2 have been a huge success. Round 3 will start just after reset time between Sunday 6/21 and Monday 6/22. F0llowing are match pairings, in chronological order.

Round 3 Pairings

1. @timeracers (0-2) vs. @killz1994 (0-2)
    time: 3:00 UTC Monday 6/22
    ref: Flaxative
    winner: timeracers (2-0, by forfeit. killz1994 didn't show)​

2. @WhiteSorcerer (1-1) vs. @HisRoyalHygiene (1-1)
    time: 14:00 UTC Monday 6/22
    ref: Flaxative & CT5
    winner: HisRoyalHygiene (2-1)
    VIDEO

3. @Robauke (2-0) vs. @Merdis (2-0)
    time: 16:00 UTC Monday 6/22
    winner: Merdis (2-1)
    VIDEO

4. @Pawndawan (0-2) vs. @Xayrn (0-2)
    time: 18:30 UTC Monday 6/22
    winner: Xayrn (2-1)
    VIDEO

5. @RedNebula (1-1) vs. @MathuranF (1-1)
    time: 22:30 UTC Monday 6/22
    ref: Stexe
    winner: MathuranF (2-0)
    VIDEO

6. @Fifjunior7 (1-1) vs. @Rebel7284 (1-1)
    time: 0:00 UTC Tuesday 6/23 (@ reset)
    ref: CT5
    winner: Fifjunior7 (2-0)
    (video soon)
    7. @Juxtapostion (2-0) vs. @kustaa (2-0)
    time: 1:30 UTC Tuesday 6/22
    ref: Stexe
    winner: kustaa
    VIDEO

8. @LieutenantCommanderData (1-1) vs. @Scarponi (1-1)
    time: 15:00 UTC Tuesday 6/22
    winner: LieutenantCommanderData (2-1)
    VIDEO

Reminder: try to be in the multiplayer lobby a few minutes ahead of your match. Look for your opponent and your referee. If you're 5 or more minutes late, you start forfeiting games! I recommend for the purposes of sideboarding that you all store your peasant builds for quick retrieval, as you'll only have 4 minutes between games to make any gear changes.

Maps will be struck & selected for a given match at the time of the match.

Thank you all for your cooperation, with luck we'll be done with this round in only a single day.

We have a few days before Round 3 starts, so let me know if you need your match rescheduled (only if it's really necessary, please).

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    CT5 and Pawndawan like this.
  2. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Sorry Flax, but Sunday night doesn't work for me again. Either moving it to Friday night or Monday night would be great.

3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

it says round 2 pairings.... i'm so confused, help.

Flax, can i get my match moved to 16:00 UTC?

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

My bad. And sorry again about last time. I just checked your availability and you don't want to play Sundays! I should pay attention. Fixed, moved to Monday night.

Whoops. And yes.

5. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

All good, although you misspelled my name. ;)

[​IMG]

Stexe, Farbs, RedNebula and 2 others like this.
  6. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

Sundays don't really work for me either as I have soccer Sundays, but I do have a later game than usual this week, so I'd prefer to have it an hour earlier if Sunday, or half an hour earlier if possible, Although I see you're reffing all the games, so I don't want to keep you on longer than you need to be, as your commitment is much greater to the tournament than others.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I already moved you to Monday. :)

MathuranF likes this.
  8. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Just to confirm, Monday night should say time: 0:00 UTC Tuesday 6/23 ?

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Blah. Yes. Fixed. You're match #8 now. I confused you and RedNebula. Which was convenient for MathuranF. ANYWAY. All should be good now.

10. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

A big thanks to the refs, @Flaxative , @CT5 , @Stexe , thank you for your amazing reffing and videos!

Rebel7284, Pawndawan, Stexe and 2 others like this.
  11. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

Hey, something just came up. @Juxtapostion can you do Tuesday 6/23 1:30 UTC? Or @Flaxative can you reschedule?

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That doesn't work for me (I have a meeting), but maybe @Stexe can pick up this match if you reschedule it to Tuesday 6/23 @ 1:30 UTC. (Evening for you, Stexe.) :)

13. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

That works for me.

14. I apologize for my recent absence. I have been busy moving my possessions from one location to another. If my calculations are correct, my next match occurs on Monday, the 22nd of June at 10:00AM PDT. Is this accurate?

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Correct!

Okay, we'll move it to Tuesday at 1:30 UTC and I hope @Stexe or @CT5 can pick it up for me.

kustaa likes this.
  16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

I'll take it~

Flaxative and kustaa like this.
  17. I apologize for the tardiness of my reply, but due to unforeseen circumstances I will need to push my match back at least 22 hours seeing as how my wife cancelled our internet connection earlier than expected. I will be moving my PC and network equipment tomorrow to my new location (which already has an internet connection) and should be ready Tuesday morning.

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Fine by me as long as it's ok with @Scarponi. 15:00 UTC Tuesday 6/23?

19. To save you the time, I am willing to take a forfeit if necessary. I gave you almost no notice.

20. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I should be able to make that.