what else are you playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neoncat, Mar 6, 2014.

1. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Have been playing Elite|Dangerous, but my copy of Pillars of Eternity has finished downloading from GoG, so that'll be me for the foreseeable future...

2. FrigusMacto

FrigusMacto Orc Soldier

I've been playing Pillars of Eternity. It's fantastic.

Robauke likes this.
  3. I've been trying out Final Fantasy 6. Its better than I thought.

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Finished up my XCom:EU classic ironman campaign, so now I’m off to explore CoJ:Gunslinger and Qvadriga (ty steam sale). Plus the usual forays into World of Tanks…

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Speaking of sales, Good Old Games is tempting me with these and these. 20 huge turnbased singleplayer games for $20, but I'm not sure where I'll find time to play them, considering I still haven't finished their free demos.

7. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I'm in the process of downloading Final Fantasy VII from Steam. Been ages since I last played that game, with the recent announcement of the remake being worked on, I figured it was a great time to go through it once more.

8. FrozenDevilz

FrozenDevilz Kobold

CCG
    1. Card Hunter ( Steam )
    2. Hearthstone ( Battle.net )
    3. Deck Heroes ( Google Play Store )

Rhythm
    1. Cytus ( Google Play Store )
    2. Deemo ( Google Play Store )
    3. Osu! ( Stand-alone )

RTS
    1. DotA 2 ( Steam )
    2. Warcraft III: Frozen Throne ( Blizzard )

FPS
    1. Counter Strike: Global Offensive ( Steam )

Racing
    1. Need For Speed Most Wanted: Black Edition ( EA )

Tower Defense
    1. Plants vs Zombies 2 ( Google Play Store )

Casual
    1. Line Let's Get Rich ( Google Play Store )
    2. Minecraft Pocket Edition ( Google Play Store )
    3. PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist ( Google Play Store )
    4. Scribblenauts Remix ( Google Play Store )
    5. Club Cooee ( Stand-alone ) ( Not really a game, but it's pretty entertaining for me :D )

Yes, I know I know...

I have no life...

But who cares? Right?

PS: Only some of them that I frequently played, that is: Card Hunter, Deck Heroes, & Get Rich for now.

I won't play DotA 2 & Counter Strike for a few weeks because my mouse just got broken, I already bought a new one via online shop, but it turns out that I have to wait for about a month because it was imported from another country. :(

When my mouse finally came, I'm going to update this post & add those 2 into my frequently played list too. While most of the rest are offline games & android games that I play only when my internet is down, or when I'm not in front of my computer. :p

9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Dota. Yeah, that's all. I played way too many games in my life and I don't have a thing good enough to run new stuff.

10. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Yeah, the latest XCOM is excellent. XCOM 2 was supposed to come out right about now but it got pushed back to early next year.

Stexe likes this.
  11. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yeah, shame. Still, I'd rather it be late and amazing than early and bad. I still need to replay XCOM with the expansion I picked up during the last big Steam sale.

12. Rodick

Rodick Kobold

Guild Wars 2,
    CardHunter that is mine list atm... :)

13. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Finally got the old version of La-Mulana working on my computer, after a year of trying. It's good, but I think I'll buy the remake sometime.

14. Stexe

Finished Transistor -- it was meh, especially compared to Bastion.

Been playing some LoL / HotS / Overwatch. Tried WoW: Legion too, since I got into the alpha, but I haven't played WoW since first beta (11 years ago) so yeah...

15. Small World 2.

Han Lee likes this.
  16. Stexe

That's a scam website... don't post those.

17. Rodick

Rodick Kobold

i dont know how i did. i didnt even visit this forum ! :/

18. Change your password.

19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Damn Steam Sale. Bought this and that, currently downloading Child of Light, been on my wishlist since release.

20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I have been busy playing legend on the website infinite stories, and that's why I haven't been playing this as much. It is a really fun rpg. It is not automated so you will need to use real dice or online dice(you can cheat if you want, I don't).