Cardhunter beta video

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Wozarg, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Just realized my comment about not needing the purge was a blatant lie it could have given me a easy kill on jon if i used it to purge his nimbus

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

So anything you guys want to see that i haven't already showed you? I really don't want to churn out vidoes just for the sake of it if they add little to no value past the very basic entertainment.

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Considering you have one of the highest loot quantities, I'd suggest you might do a "card&item" highlight - talking about your favourite cards, or favourite build. Like show off your frost cards which seems rare, and explain your wizard control deck if you care to spoil it.

4. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

I would love to see some of the different priest build options you have based on your gear. Heal vs. draw vs. damage vs. anything else.

5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Hey Worzarg, if you'd like me to make some videos with specific builds of classes and items that you have experimented with, just give me the details and I'll put it up on my twitch.tv channel. Also, I still need to make that level 17 dragon adventure video. I was going to do it last night, but the "white screen" bug ate up most of the time I was going to play.

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

As far as the wizard goes I'm pretty sure i showed off anything of interest in my pvp gear walkthrough. The priest i honestly lack healing cards for so that isn't really a option for me and the damage build is part of my card draw build as it uses decent attack weapons.

If mojo posts when he is streaming so you can have a interactive experience and question him while he is able to directly show you that might be the best.

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Well, half of making a good video is the reasoning behind making the choices to put items in your deck rather than just showing them off in battle. So I'd think you'd do that better tbh.

8. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

I agree, i would love to see a video, where you not only show the cards you have in your deck, but rather compair them to your other available options and your reasoning for why you pick one or the other.

9. MrMojoRisin

Do you really need a video for that? Can't someone just post all of that in a forum message?

10. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

But like i said i already went over that in my pvp gear video the difference is minimal. The reasoning for using the gear is slightly different but the gear is mostly the same. So there is really no need to make a video just for that.

11. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

It was just a suggestion, what you could show if you were out of ideas. I would certainly watch it, but you're right maybe noone else would. The PvP fights were the most enternaing videos you made, so if you are bored of the rest just stick to those. And thanks again for making them :)

12. MrMojoRisin

13. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

*whimpers* mah ratings!
    and even worse jons rattings :p

14. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

putt up another pvp team walkthrough before my account reset will be interesting too see if i go the same rout next time!

15. Irwik

Irwik Mushroom Warrior

That big hitting monster was taken care by wizard mostly, +1 to wizards.