build strategy: warriors

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Ervinx, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

warriors are all about taking out enemys but they will always lack defense to keep their hp from going down.
    if someone's trying to keep your characters surrounded or having a hard time fighting both warriors and priests have items that have these:

1.Disorienting Block

Violent Spin
    Leap
    Scamper
    Scuttle
    Retreat

tip: spears are no good without #2 and #1

2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Scuttle isn't a player card anymore, because it was replaced with Leap. I'm guessing you're talking about Scuttle, Team!?

I agree with Violent Spin and Retreat being good for escaping out of tight corners. I've used these on my wizards for ages (and may have started the trend of using Violent Spin more? whoops), and it's never a bad plan to lure a warrior in by putting two characters temptingly next to each other, then merrily dancing away while pushing the poor sap into a puddle of lava. Leap, on the other hand, really isn't for warriors. If you want to move 2 with fly, you're better off going with a move that can do damage as well like Nimble Strike. Finally, Disorientating Block is a cool card, but if you're spending tokens on a shield you're usually better off going with Defender's Block.

3. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

??????if i were you i won't rely on defender's block unless you have lifesaving block. and i did mean scuttle and not scuttle team that card is still there in some items unless they changed the game anyway.

4. SlowComputer

SlowComputer Kobold

All wrong!
    Warriors aren't suposed to flee from combat. They are hunters; they seek melee range. Ok, if they're nearly dead and out of weapons they can "retreat", but never to a corner (not even an edge).
    Is this thread about single or multi-player? (since the topic is Adventure discution...) i'll assume it's about the campaign :s then forget all those cards!
    Elder players use firestorm (mages) to farm, but i agree 3 warriors are easier to assemble and play. Specially dwarves ;)
    Mobility is important in PvP, but neglectable agaist dumb zombies.

5. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

i didn't say they were soposed to flee in combat you jackass! just look at it as cards to help you advoid damage from your warriors espically if they use spears. just remember warriors are like wizzards and it's about positioning them. multiplayer and campaing and so on and by the way elder players use fireball. not fire storm. if i were you i will trust with jumpback and not parry, just a little reminder if you face players that uses all wizards, kid.

6. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Scuttle is NOT on any player item and was replaced with Leap... Which is why Ulrin's Scuttling Socks need to be renames to Leaping socks.
    Your love of Disorienting block is admirable, too bad it is too high of a value for what it does. I would take a defender's over a disorienting everyday.

Would you really take a Shield Of The Tumbler over an Aegis Of The Defender? I would rather have a Parrying Buckler 3 out of 4 times than either, but that's because I really like 3 block shield and card draws, but the only legendary shield I ever purchased was the Bloodshield Of Xoc but only because I love Bloodied Block. But for SP Parry is the way to go.

So do you get chills when you see a Reap The Whirlwind? Are you shaking right now thinking about getting 1?

7. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

do i get chills when i see reap the whirlwind? no.......as a matter of fact that is the stupidest thing i ever heard you say. so what if Disorienting block is too high of value cause i'll tell you one thing it sure does help me git rid and slay wizard cowards.
    don't ever play that item reap the whirlwind when you play me cause all you get is you learning your lesson in pain. so charlie use spear of dancing and not parry wanna know why cause i can turn you around and smack you with buldgeon. and since you rely on parry so much in front you better beware of war cry cause that the only thing you should be afraid of and bloodied block is no-good without bloodchoper. soooooooo you have to find a way fight better than relying on parry and defender's block cause if they did not exist you would not be here talking to me right now. you can olny win if you items that have ob-chop added with all-out attack like reaper's scythe and bloodchoper.(note i got reap the whirlwind too and all i have to do is use buckler of protection and fool's clof to troll you.)

8. doog37

doog37 Hydra

So in your original post you say that Disorienting Block and Violent Spin are #1 #2, but when I present an item with both of these you think it is stupid hat I mention it? I get you're myopic and obtuse but certainly you could at least pay attention to yourself.

I don't rely on anything... which is why I am one of the best quick draw players I can play any style from hit and to kill, kill, kill to control the VP and many other things in between. I SOOOOOOOOOOO look forward to when you play that Scuttle on me. LOL

9. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

and still you're a liar claiming you're perfect in t he end. btw don't tell me i need to pay attention to myself cause whatever you say is garbage.

10. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Don't feed the trolls.

Flaxative likes this.
  11. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

Get of your high horse loser.

12. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Sir I am not perfect, I make maistakes, but I am most certainly not a liar.

Oh that's it. You insulted my honor! I DEMAND satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel.

13. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

hahahahha who's the troll now charlie? Anyway my elf thiefs will duel you the next day. so don't get too angry until then!

14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money. Prove it in the arena.

15. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

and so you had to put your two cents in huh? if you want to fight me today then say so. i don't joke when i duel others so jhon, get off your volkswagon, stop acting drunk and fight me if you can.

16. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

I'd be willing to battle you too Ervinx ;)

Flaxative likes this.
  17. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

why thank you just remember i do casual games mon to fri from 11:00am to 4:00pm so i live in detroit michigan so as of now it's 9:16 here.

18. doog37

doog37 Hydra

shucks that's when I work... I can visit the forums but that is a coffee/lunch break type of thing only.

19. Ervinx

Ervinx Mushroom Warrior

well...............i can play with you on staurday if you like or when ever you get the chance in finding me. HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!