[Guild] Guild of Shadows

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Captain Awesome, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

As of today we are the 2nd newest and 4th largest guild. We are not the best but we are all prominent players of the community who enjoy the game. We are a co-op centered guild but that is in no way all we do. If you would like to join contact me and I'll check out if you are not a complete jerk.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  2. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Great work!

3. Captain Awesome

Good job Guild of Shadows on getting 4th place. I am going to kick some people who have not been active or have asked to not be part of the guild anymore.

SirSrsly likes this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congrats Captain!

5. Captain Awesome

I am instating a 3 week kick rule. If you don't play for 3 weeks and you didn't give me a reason you will be kicked. If you wish to be reinstating when you resume playing I will re-initiate you. Also as always if you wish to be a part of the guild of shadows and you are an active part of the card hunter community contact me by pm or in game pm and I'll see about initiating you.
    -ShadowStalker

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

In case your members are unaware, league games are not recorded by the meta site, so your 3 week rule requires a standard ranked match to fulfill it.

Flaxative and Captain Awesome like this.
  7. Captain Awesome

If you guys wanna show guild support put [GoS] in front of your character names

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Captain Awesome

Good job GoS we currently have the second most victories. Second only to the Sorcererers by 43 despite them having 77 more members. You guys rock!

Pawndawan likes this.
  9. Captain Awesome

Good job last month everyone!!!!

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Captain Awesome

Good job on getting 5th place! Again if anyone wants to join just message me on this site or pm me in game.

Vakaz likes this.
  11. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Gratz! If only 99K hadn't pulled that amazing turnaround at the end :)