[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pfft. We're just a guild that wants forum pages.

Sorcererers, what's your favorite animal?

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

A guild composed of people will never be free of the pizza craze, even if it was truely the case that each individual didn't care.

3. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

The scissor-tailed flycatchererer, of course!

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  4. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

The Nauticorn, when smoked it's absolutely delish!

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Emphasis mine. Get out.

Wait, you didn't leave the guild?

6. Tormentra

Tormentra Kobold

You can go here and download the scenario - to leave the guild. It is under "Desertion".

I used it a few weeks ago and it will remove you once you complete the fight - and yes - you do actually have to fight - albeit easy.

http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/ceremonies.php

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  7. Pineapple84

Pineapple84 Kobold

Hi, Can I join guild please?

8. @Flaxative

==

Also, I think I'm (slowly) going crazy while playing CH. Limited item selection + those moments when your opponent holds every counter to your plans = One frustrating session.

On a totally unrelated side note, how should one go about collecting items? =/

9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Take your time @Rainingrecon, and don't over-stress yourself. Competitive play can be very hard, especially when you're relatively new to the game. It takes a good deal of practice/experience to get a good feel for what you're doing. Try and play for the joy of playing, don't feel too bad when opponents are trashing you and generally find yourself some good friends you can have a couple custom-games for training-purposes every once in a while.

This thread is full of great tips about how to improve your play, with a great deal of focus on MP.

Oh and as long as collecting items goes:
    1) Join every league you can (for 50g, you get 3 golden chests, even if you happen to lose all of your league games)
    2) Double-dip the Loot Fairy daily
    3) Being part of the Card Hunter's Club and having access to the Treasure Hunts helps a lot with getting more items
    4) Play as much MP/SP as you can? Replaying campaign can be a very easy way to get some good loot, especially when your collection is still pretty small. Some players Resident Farming Deities also managed to pretty much collect almost every item in the game by playing SP alone. But I do suggest you play whichever mode you like/enjoy the most.
    5) Pray the NRG every evening before going to bad so that He blesses you with heaps of rare loot ;)

CT5, Flaxative, Fifjunior7 and 3 others like this.
  10. Can I join please?

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Probably! Find me online. Easiest way is friend me in-game (Flaxative).

12. gatto

gatto Kobold

Im still wait to see you online Flaxative !!!! what time usually are u there?

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Maybe he's on over at hearthstone.

14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Isn't that near Ukiah?

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've been playing 1 game/week the last couple weeks due to being extremely busy, sorry @gatto. Maybe I should make @CT5 the principal (or hold elections, would that be more in the spirit of things?).

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Good morning everyone! I'm now the principal of the Sorcererers, but this should be a temporary position. Flax has been pretty darn busy, and I'm much more free, so he's giving me the reins so I can recruit people.

@gatto, @Thegreatphoenix, and anyone else looking to join the Sorcererers - look for me online and/or message me and I'll try to initiate you guys :D

Reminder for all current guild members and prospective recruits: our goal is to have fun and help foster a kind, helpful community!

@Youbo, @Fifjunior7 - sad to see you two go. Esp Fif, you're definitely a Sorcererer at heart! If you guys get lonely and sad, you'll always have a spot with us. In the meantime though, we will do our best to take you guys down (along with everyone else!) for making Poor Life Choices. ;)

Also, I know we're currently last in the guild standings, but 1. it's early in the season, and 2. that means we can only go up from here! And we were 1st earlier in the season (see attachment), so we can definitely do this! gl hf Sorcererers!

Attached Files:

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

All my CH time has been going into dev work unfortunately. But I'll keep up the sites (including the Loot Fairy Tracker). CT5 can now initiate all the people I haven't gotten to yet, and help keep the guild alive. I'll make sure we keep up the sharing & general awesomeness from the shadows, but in general I have a deep and profound respect for CT5 and trust he will run things very well, very true to the tenets of Sorcerery. :)

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Farbs like this.
  18. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Welcome @gatto aka Gatto_Pirata! Sorry it took so long to get you in here, but we're glad you made it :D

Sir Veza, Rainingrecon and Flaxative like this.
  19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

And say hello to our newest member, @Pawndawan! :D

Also, if anyone wants a title (to be displayed proudly on the Meta site), talk to me! I have that power now too, hehe.

20. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yay, thanks @CT5 for recruiting! Hello fellow Sorcererers! :)

Hmm, I have to think about that title thing, sounds fun.

Bluemage and CT5 like this.