[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Ah I thought we can't see guilds' current month's contrubutions but it's only because it hasn't been named yet. But pick a name then, any name :)
    I would choose "March 2015" but not everybody is this rational (and boring) lol.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Prize restructuring!? :eek: I've got hungry players on the payroll! We may have to make some cutbacks...

Who's bright idea was it to invest in a giant floating pizza castle again?

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Great news!
    :D

5. Lord Feleran

Someone must have been thinking that Robin Hood is the good guy :confused:

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I find 50 bucks worth of pizza for 1st excessive, at least as long there arent some more conditions to guild structure and factors determining success introduced.

Also, reading the season blurb, the knaves DO care about the people. We stand to contain outlandish marauders that kept plaguing us untroubled for too long.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  7. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I'd like to see League matches included. Would be curious to see how that works out.

8. Lord Feleran

I find leagues to be simply sth else (usually little silly) CH related to play for a change that give easy purple chests. Guilds are (at least now) more serious business. Then again, if we had pizza leagues again... Btw, why haven't we had any since the very beginning? I have over 500 leftover pizza, I would consider them :p

9. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

They weren't very popular. I enjoyed them, but I had like a 70% win ratio of getting first or second in my pods so I never really lost pizza.

Leagues are a bit of a middle ground. I'd just think it might encourage more diversity in the guild standings if they were included. Not sure if it would actually be true, but definitely something worth exploring.

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Flax, how do you plan to handle the now inactive dada112 guild that clogs up a spot in the ranking?

Stexe and Bandreus like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Probably skip it.

Stexe likes this.
  12. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

We're yet to make any sort of ruling on how inactive guilds are treated when it comes to prize allocation, but yes, skipping it is one of the options under consideration. Most likely the guild dada112 will be overtaken before the month ends, and it'll become a non-issue.

Stexe likes this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

A new prize season begins!

Say hello to Abrrrrrril.

Vakaz, BlackVoidDeath, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  14. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

On this forum it says top 3 on the meta site it says top 5. I'm the principal of the 4th place guild. If we do get pizza how do I get that?

15. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

You do, the meta site is up-to-date. Farbs will PM the guild principles when he has time, usually within a day or two of the end of the season. If you're the principle make sure your meta profile is verified/linked to your forum account.

16. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

cool thanks

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry about that, Captain. Updated the OP to reflect the new prize structure.

18. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

END THE APRIL STANDINGS NOW.

END THEM NOW, I BEG OF YOU. END THEM NOW, FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD IN THIS WORLD.

Screen shot 2015-03-31 at 11.46.41 pm.png

Magic Elves likes this.
  19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Frame it.

gulo gulo and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Any update on the minimum requirements for guilds, concerning active member count and period of activity in relation to the season?