[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

That brings up a question, if (and i mean if) we win pizza prizes who will get a prize and for what reason? ;)

2. Appleshot

Appleshot Kobold

Hello everybody New court Jester reporting for duty !

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Oh yeah, i usually wait til i got more to declare, but i guess hiring a Court Jester deserves a special announcement. Knaves, welcome Appleshot in our ranks! You may turn to him for all your entertainment needs.

4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

when i see that a few of us are online at the same time, i might use that opportunity to invite for a quick teamchat roundup. No co-op or longer hold-up intented, just a quick get together to discuss our matters.

5. BlackVoidDeath

Tell me when, and i can probably come.

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

we've broken the 1000 wins milestone! Theres no 'official' appreciation for fighting or winning more battles, but damn, we truely aren't afraid of getting our hands bloody.

7. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Nice one on achieving that milestone.

By the way Robauke even though I came off second best yesterday I enjoyed our skirmishes. I found them very educational. I look forward to our future battles (Hopefully a bit more even).

8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

Celestiarch is in the past. We've had our share of ups and downs, took effect as erratic factor, roughed up the plain guild landscape and took what points were needed to sustain. Lets take a breather, then go out there again for more mischief.

9. BlackVoidDeath

I had a bad streak of games last month but will try not to do that this month! ;)

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

Walroff is now in league with the knaves.
    Knaves, welcome @walroff as your new colleague, add him to the friend list and include him into your mutinity plots if it pleases you.

Also there have been sparse sightings of our former Guild Regent @DeathFace, who vanished in the hour of need. Any information regarding him will be met with gratitude, it is our interest to get our stray brother back into the flock (as a stable boy or something).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria, fellow Knaves,

Eucharists sword is no longer without purpose, now it draws blood for the Knaves.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  12. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Your guild has made a huge jump in the last few days; just a cool thing to even look at on the meta page.

Well played, and I hope you end up winning some pizza.

BlackVoidDeath and Robauke like this.
  13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

Abrrril is in the past and we left the right people in the dust. We found our center eventually, i really enjoyed tracking the endgame the last day, mostly from the sidelines. All of you partaking in the fight showed immense resolve and courage.

Special thanks to @Juxtapostion (Cult of Ironwood), who wrecked us with with a 52 pts loss to generate addititional tension and @SlowComputer (Beerbarians), who was so friendly to give up some solid points for mending the disaster. Smoke99 went training in the mountains a few days earlier, leaving the knaves for now. Though you never truely seize to be a knave...

Seems we won some trumpery, i'll adress that once i got it.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  14. Sigmeund

Sigmeund Kobold

Knaves,

Playing against you has generally been pleasant, win or lose. A challenge without casual rudeness is always welcome. Even so, it might be more fun to play with you. I'd be willing to join if you're still interested in adding me to your ranks.

Sigmeund

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

Sigmeund knocked at our door, and we, the NintyNineKnaves, let him in. Welcome in our midst, @Sigmeund.

Usually we are the ones who knock.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Farbs likes this.
  17. Molok

Molok Kobold

Friends, I am the 14th knave! Robauke convinced me to yoin your glorious guild, and here I am!

Robauke likes this.
  18. walroff

walroff Kobold

Welcome!
    13 was a bad number.
    may the chance (even if we don't need it) come back uppon us.

19. Pastor

Pastor Kobold

Greetings all thanks for allowing me to be 1 of the 99 (err 15).

20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves, People of Cardhuntria and...

Cultists of Ironwood,

we opened our gates to a renegade, but don't objurgate Pastor for his well-thought-out decision, he was drawn to the ideals of our band. The Cult of Ironwood is a formidable rival and i am in good faith that they will be just that in the future.