Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Ah, so that's how you get stuff on Twitch.tv. Are there any restrictions with a free account?

2. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Well u cant stream in 1080p and not over 30 fps (which you cant utilize anyway if you dont have very powerfull upload) and some other advanced options that you dont really need if you want to stream casually.
    If you want to make money with it than you should upgrade your internet first as that is the biggest issue and then you may buy xsplit.

3. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Cool, you sound like you know your stuff. Do you stream anything on there?

4. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Just for fun with a friend we did some games where we would each stream and watch each other and race who finishes it faster.

p.s: I will definetly stream Card Hunter if someone wants to see it. Only when I get a key though at which point most or all of you will probably play it already anyway.

5. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

Hey everyone! My first video of Card Hunter is up on youtube now! I won't be posting on this thread anymore, only in my "Naraxis' Beta Diaries" thread under Questions and Feedback. If you'd like to be notified instantly of new uploads please sub to my Youtube channel! Thanks and good luck to everyone getting a Beta Key!

Gabe, Pengw1n and Drakeye like this.
  6. Joshua

Joshua Kobold

Thanks for the vid, keep 'em coming and your talking is great.

7. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

The reason behind not having a hoard of players is because the devs are nearly always fixing and making the game as fast as they can. If they have to take more time to deal with more talking on the forum instead of in code it takes longer to make the game. When they need more bugs to fix they will look at the bug forum. It's easy to get distracted by to many posts with similar issues while keeping people informed. If they don't have enough bugs they can always invite more testers to get them.

I do know what you mean, some times you need to pester someone more to get more done. I don't think this is the case this time. ^.^

8. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

When is next invite wave ? Want new invites ! :D

9. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

They just sent some out again. Still none in my inbox though, but hopefully some other people here get lucky!

10. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again nothing damnit I really will only get in on open beta it seems .... or maybe I just register 1000 mails and try my luck that way .... will be horrible to check them all though after every wave.

.... I call bollux !!!!! They only say they send invites but only friends get in !!!!!.....

damnit

11. Pengw1n

That won't be helping the problem, as if everyone was doing that - you'd still have the same chance. Just relax.

12. Donnola

Donnola Mushroom Warrior

Ryuuji just create them and redirect them all to a single one :p
    (i haven't done that, i only registered twice - and i felt dirty about the second one :p)

Same here anyway, inbox is silent and i'm hating the universe :p

13. grinningsphinx

grinningsphinx Mushroom Warrior

Still sad that ive not gotten a key:(

14. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

still waiting......check inbox.....still waiting.........check inbox........still waiting etc etc etc etc

15. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Well im waiting since 18/10 (sign up date) how about you guys?

16. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

90% of the guys here are probably the same. Me included.

17. Donnola

Donnola Mushroom Warrior

I got my mail in the 1st day they opened subscriptions :(

18. Pengw1n

Yup , same here. First day.

19. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

I showed up at PAX late September, met the guys, beat the demo, and then signed up for the beta. Unfortunately, mine was probably one of the 50 emails that couldn't be reached =/ Damn handwriting...

20. Pengw1n

Well, you're still one of the lucky few to even have played the game! ;)

On a serious note - was the PAX atendees guaranteed beta slots? I was under the impression it was just part of the beta signups, so you could still be in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.