Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Scales #2: 12 U martial skill, 12 U divine weapon, 15 R staff, 12 R staff, (12 R weapon)
    Shrine #1: 12 U divine item, 11 U arcane skill, 12 R divine item, 10 R arcane item, (14 R heavy armor)

2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

ToS 2) URRR(r)
    SotAG 1) URRR(r)

3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Why does everyone congratulate people who find the LF at the Astral places? - i find it one of the easiest maps (after the lvl 2-5 maps)
    anyway i got UUEEt(R) Noral's Cleansing Relic

4. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

5. UpstartPuppet

UpstartPuppet War Monkey

Shrine of the so-much-easier-with-unholy-well-and-savage-curse Guardians

I: URRtR(R)
    II: UURtR(R)

One dwarf alive with 2 hp at completion?
    That'll do dwarf. That'll do.

Bandreus, Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  6. wavy, Accent, Bandreus and 3 others like this.
  7. Quibish

Quibish Kobold

Shrine: UUREt(R)

*EDIT: I notice that Kalin is including the level and types of items as well. What is the most helpful format for this information? Is more info always better? Would you like to know the names of all the items I find, or just legendaries?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    UpstartPuppet and Sir Veza like this.
  8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Quibish, anything you include is up to you. The info we post is not currently collected or used by anyone and I think there is little chance that anyone ever will. We just do it by habit, each one according to our individual quirks. As such, it is of small significance what format one uses.

Personally I find Kalin's long format hard to read and pointless* (sorry, Kalin, nothing personal). I'm sure he finds it quite valuable. YMMV.

Many of us post the names of Epic and Legendary drops as they're usually the most interesting ones.

*The item types dropped depend solely on the mix of item types available at that adventure level spread, at the percentage of one type calculated against all others. A simplified example: the item dropped will be level 6. There are only four level 6 items: a weapon, a staff, a helmet and boots. The drop will always be a staff at a probability of 25%.

There's no point in recording the particular dropped item types as this system is already completely known and verified from way way larger number of drops. Even if all of us listed them there would be no new information generated. It would be wasted work.

This is not to say Kalin should not continue to do so or is wrong to do so. That's completely up to him. Whatever floats anyone's boat. I just wanted to explain my opinion and not just throw it out there.

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

That's not why people do it. It's customary (and polite) to thank the person who originally found Looty each day and shared the information. We show our appreciation for the continuing efforts of the members of the Loot Fairy Patrol. (Anyone at all who hunts for Looty is automatically a member!)

It does not matter where Looty is found. It's just coincidence that she's been found in several Astral adventures lately. If you look more closely, you'll notice the thanks in association with all kinds of adventures, not just Astral.

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

UURE(E) @ Shrine of the Astral Guardians

Magnetic Shield, (Lum's Moccasins)

Wow, the shrine was really generous to me this cycle, first LL and now EE. This doesn't happen every year. Thanks, Looty!

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  11. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sir Veza likes this.
  12. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Sir Veza, Bandreus and Jarmo like this.
  13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

dang went a seconds over the time... turns out 14 minutes arent enough.

14. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Well at least we can be sure the fairy is not at Astral Shrine again.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks to whoever found looty at Temple of Scales.
    I already got the minimum loot, and figured it would have been posted here by now.

16. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Thanks for the new sighting!

ToS #1: URRR(R)

17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Thanks to today's deal, I was able to finally try out my ridiculously overpriced wizard in the temple of scales:

upload_2015-2-23_20-38-20.png

She fared really well with the support from my warrior and priest :)

Nothing but ashes from the loot fairy, though...

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  18. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Shrine #2: UURR(R)
    Scales #1: UtURtR(R)

20. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Temple of Scales

UREE(E) Sturdy Mail, Hasek's Icy Ring, Crespin's Shroud

You probably don't want to over-do with the roasting, otherwise you'll risk carbonizing all the valuable loot in the process too ;)