Cardhunter beta video

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Wozarg, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Very nice - don't mind the capture lag as that gives us time to check out what's going on! I think you wanted a splash screen at the end - it justs pops up and goes away, had to do a frame by frame to find it.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

See, he's skip_intro. He would be accused of temporal bias if he didn't also skip_outro.

skip_intro likes this.
  3. Pengw1n

Well, lol - tbh he'd be skip_intro and flash_outro in that case...

4. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

So it sounds like black cards have been changed a bit then the official video from last year?

5. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

That's true, there's an outro card but it is truncated. I don't know why.

6. Kinetic

Kinetic Kobold

This thread is made of win. More please!

7. Shinigami

Shinigami Kobold

please more

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

My net is still in triage mode but i have been able to upload the premium adventure to youtube!

9. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

Great series on the premium dungeon :). How did you know to pack so many resistant hides? Or do you always run a build with them incase you run into ranged enemies? Well they do seem very strong (maybe even a bit op), so it would make sense.

10. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I honestly dont run that many i think 2 on the wizard 2 on the warrior none on the cleric but i could be wrong. While i agree that they are strong against spells they are also not on par with other armor for non spell damage but the reason i run them so heavily is so i can stand in my own lava fields without fear mainly.

11. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Gear walkthrough up pvp videos comming

12. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Thanks again for all the awesome videos. They are much appreciated. :D

13. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

I made a few videos that you can find here:

http://www.twitch.tv/mrmojorisin316

The first few were pretty much tests because I have never captured anything from my PC before. Then I was attempting to make a video of me going through the level 17 adventure "Lair of the Rose Dragon". I beat the first battle, then had a bug come up in the next one that caused me to have to forfeit. I'm going to try again tomorrow with it, since I need to get to bed now.

I think I'm going to do it battle by battle like I did the other ones, anyway. Trying to do it all at once was just asking for something to go wrong, lol.

14. Pengw1n

Lol Wozarg, didn't know you were a swede (I recognize my own accent). Also, don't worry, like I said to Naraxis - you guys aren't pro casters, yet! Information and flow is what counts, nervousness is natural in speaking for an eager audience - hell, I don't know if I'd dare do it.

15. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Lol, you all were spared my voice because my mic was giving some awful feedback or static or something and I don't know how to get rid of it.

16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Its hard to miss that accent because it is dreadful oh the horror

17. Pengw1n

Then again, us swedes have some of the best english vocabularies (I blame the internet and strong nerd culture), I prefer well-spoken to perfect pronounciation.

18. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I'll give you that for sure but it still makes me cringe hearing my self or others speak english

19. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

The dev pvp videos are up now i accidentally frapsed two in one so it took some extra time to split them considering i don't have a clue what I'm doing.

20. Pengw1n

Awesome fights wozarg, poor Jon didn't expect that beatdown. Impenetrable Nimbus was a great card however, talk about potential lifesaver! So many combinations! Yum.