Humble Card Game Bundle Got Buffed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Ooh, the Humble Bundle just got buffed with stuff for two new games: BloodRealm and War Of Omens as well as exclusive avatars for Scrolls! Get even more awesome games, support charity - what's not to like?

The bundle is running for just one more week, so don't wait too long to get your Basic Edition as well as all the other bundled goodies.

Attached Files:

Stexe likes this.
  2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yes, if you already bought the bundle (like I did), you get the new stuff as well.

DunDunDun likes this.
  3. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Ooo, that means you have an extra Card Hunter Basic Edition key to give away right since you already have it?! :-P

Also, I'd suggest everyone pick up the $12 one if you can spring it. Those are some great card games. I have most of them in physical form already or I'd totally go for it.

4. Balor

Balor Lizardman Priest

Uh, just bought the bundle without realizing it's no use for me because I already have the Basic edition :(

5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I'm pretty sure you know some other player whom you respect a lot but doesn't own the Basic Edition. Give the key to him. Bonus points if he's somewhat of a new player who is still trying to build up a respectable collection.

I did something similar when I won a key via a lottery.

BlackVoidDeath and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Hint: someone like... me?... :p

7. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

[​IMG]
    ;)

timeracers and Sir Veza like this.
  8. Panzerking

Panzerking Kobold

Damn, just found this great game and misses the humble bumble deal :(
    Anyone has an extra key or wants to sell it cheap?

9. BlackVoidDeath

I will second that!

10. Tuttle

Tuttle Kobold

I missed it also :(

11. BlackVoidDeath

wow 3 people waiting here for free/notfree codes! *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :p

12. Tuttle

Tuttle Kobold

No, I am not waiting for miracle. I just expressed my feeling about the fact that as a new player I was reading FAQ and How to plays, instead of reading more important topics.

13. BlackVoidDeath

haha you make me laugh :p

14. Tuttle

Tuttle Kobold

What could be nice from the dev - instead of expenting them to offer Basic Edition for half price - to add extra value to the Basic Edition for a short time (e.g. extra month of club membership) for those who bought Basic Edition before, during or after the HB offer. It would help me not to feal myself so stupid.