Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Eh, I've honestly read enough about OTHER people playing the game. I'm more than ready to try this thing out for myself.

2. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

He is back ! Couldnt stay of the forums for long eh ;)

3. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

I will be posting some of my thoughts on the reddit forum where the contest was held in the beta feedback thread, as well as here on the CH forums in my own thread. I also intend to make videos later on to show you guys a bit of the game. This is providing I can get a screen recorder program that's free since I'm poor... can anyone recommend one?

4. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

Oh, I totally agree with you there, but I'll take what I can get while going through Cardhunteritis.

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

So for lazy and/or unexpierenced Reddit people care to post your winning submission?

6. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Wozarg likes this.
  7. Whiteowl

Whiteowl Kobold

congrats to the winners! But as a sore loser (lol) im over lurking, refreshing for keys, and competing in contests for a beta, ill just wait patiently for the release. Good luck to all and congrats to all those in beta

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I wonder how hard it was to pick almost all of those make me go meh about halfway and then they win me over by the end :p

9. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Looks like another wave of beta invites went out today besides the 3(+1) that went out to the contest winners (congrats!). Do we know anything about how many of these invites are handed out? Has this number been increasing steadily as stability issues are addressed and space/bandwidth are made available?

10. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

With how early the beta stage is I'm okay with the wait. The game looks fun and I'm excited to get in, but the more time they get to fix things without a horde of players pestering them the better the game will be when a larger wave of keys are distributed.

11. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

Interesting perspective on betas... I'm not sure how a horde of players finding bugs to fix and 'pestering them' makes the game worse rather than better. I guess I see it the other way around but good on you for waiting! :)

12. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

There were no +1... :(

13. CletusVanDamme

CletusVanDamme Mushroom Warrior

Think Hallas was referring to Brian, who got a key for modding it.

14. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

But it should be time for another round of invites. Maybe if we cheer loud enough we get some more keys ?

GOGO CARD HUNTER GOGO !

15. MrMojoRisin

There was one as recently as 14 hours ago...

https://twitter.com/RudolphoCH

16. MrMojoRisin

Oh, and LOL, guess I'm addicted...

17. Sansin

Sansin Kobold

Addicted? Yes, please.

18. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

I was not invited so it might as well not have happened.

so CHEER LOUDER !!!!

19. MrMojoRisin

Congrats...I'm pretty sure Fraps is free.

20. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Or use Xsplit with a twitch account to stream it and it saves it there at the same time. And its free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.