Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Welcome to Card Hunter, Rohndil! Happy Hunting!

2. Balor

Balor Lizardman Priest

I'm Balor, a mythologial being migrated to Finland. I have played the game for a year now, but "haven't had time" to register to these boards until now.

I enjoy CCGs, boardgames and tabletop RPGs, so when I heard about Card Hunter, I was immediatly interested.

I still am.

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Welcome to the carnage!

4. blindlight

blindlight Kobold

Hi I'm blind, I like strategy card-game hybrids like this, scrolls, faeria, atomic brawl, there are lots and I keep track of them on my group on steam. Still looking for the best one... one of my favorite features is 2v2 or team play and I hope one of these games does it right eventually

Magic Elves, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Welcome blindlight :)

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

It's always good to see new players, blindlight. Hope you stick around until co-op has been refined a bit more, because it looks like it has good thing going for it right now!

7. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

Well, I am a sorcererer, so I'm a wizard.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  8. InTraining

InTraining Kobold

Hello~! I'm a Humble Bundle bandwagoner, and I'm enjoying this game a ton. So much, it literally made me order pizza~

Flaxative, Sir Veza, Bandreus and 3 others like this.
  9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Welcome aboard @InTraining :)

Hope you'll be having tons of fun for the rest of your stay in Cardhuntria and even longer.

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Welcome InTraining! And Good Hunting!

11. Sir Valimont

Sir Valimont Orc Soldier

Magic Elves and Sir Veza like this.
  12. Zanmato

Zanmato Kobold

Hello there! My name is Christian, I'll be 21 soon and I'm from Poland.
    I love board and card games - this passion brought me here and I'm glad that I found this game.
    If you want to play co-op - feel free to invite me then! ^^
    Nice to meet you all, Card Hunters! :D

Magic Elves, Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  13. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Welcome to the lands of Cardhuntria, Zanmato :D

14. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Hi everyone! I'm Rob (I mean X_Sauron_X). Been playing CH since 18th of January and loved it. I'm in my 40's and grew up playing D&D so I love the style of this game. Bought the Humble Pack and finished the campaign in 2 weeks. Been dipping my toe in Multiplayer (and even collected a purple chest). My ranking is nothing to write home about as I seem to have leveled out @1150 (give or take +- 50pts either way). This is probably a combination of being impatient and insisting on having one Elven Vampire as a constant (no matter what the other party members are) because "Slake" is too cool for school.

Anyway - thought I would say hi and also mention that the community and the game are a winner!

Also going to try a Nudie campaign as I think that will be fun (but from the info I've seen posted it will be difficult).

Happy Card Hunting everyone!

Farbs, Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Welcome, Rob! Happy Elven Vamping!

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Elf vamps are hella good bruh, you can do it :D

17. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Yeah thanks Flax. I should also mention that I run all Elves as it just feels right that my manly Elven Vampire "Slake" be protected by the Elven Amazonian Warrior sisters "Jade" and "Ruby". (one wears green and the other red so it helps me remember).

I only changed their names now but I like the feel of it. Gonna take them for a spin in MP and see if can crack 1200 (I know that's not an achievement but I'm not a good player).

:)

Flaxative and Bandreus like this.
  18. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

As long as you're not using Elven Wizards (or one could say Magical Elves) you should be fine! =)

19. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Whoa look at all these cards I liked more than a year ago

Whoa look at all the people using these cards today

Forget future sight, I got future smell for good cards

Sir Veza and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  20. Tsukinaga

Tsukinaga Kobold

Hello everyone! Names Luna, been playing old school D&D and other pen and paper RPG's, Board games, card games, video games of all types for a good while! Pleasure to meet all of you!

Bandreus, Stexe, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.