Co-Op Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Magic Elves, Nov 13, 2014.

1. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I'll be a t a wedding, so count me out.
    Have fun.

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

itsnt that at midnight?
    if yes then i cant come :(

3. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Alright Magic, just like ol' times.

Bandreus likes this.
  4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hey! There's a good chance 4v4 isn't supported anymore sorry. I have a vague recollection that I limited it to 3 players per team to better fit the campaign. You might want to check this before dividing up the players for this.

5. BlackVoidDeath

thats going to be hard to check - since you need 8 players to check :p

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

The limit (which I think exists) is at the invite level, so you only need 4 :)

7. BlackVoidDeath

oh i see - OHHH thats why i couldnt invite anyone else - i think... or this is just my imagination making up the past :p

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Confirmed that you can only invite two other people to your team. Which is probably just as well, since I'm pretty sure some maps only have 3 spawn points per side.

I should be available for the tournament. You should allow extra people to sign up in case of no-shows.

Now to decide which of my monstrosities I'm going to inflict on my teammates....

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  9. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Alright, just a few things to update everyone. To start, I've been told by the friendly doctor to stay off the computers for the moment, as I had a pretty nasty concussion today. This means two things, First, I won't be able to actually make the game to my regret. Second, unless one of you folks makes a custom map of Celestial Dojo, you will have to play with the 20 minute time limit per team as I won't be making the map now. As for the people feeling left out by the times, I'll be rotating both the times and dates throughout the week for any others I decide to plan. I'd expect the next one to be Thursday around 2 hours before the shop reset, but it's not set in stone yet. Finally, I flipped those coins, and here's the teams!

Team Magic Elves (In name only):

1. Bandreus

2. Grimmace

Sub.

Team Fifjunior:

1. Fifjunior

2. Kalin

Sub.

Bandreus likes this.
  10. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Recording, eh... :cool:

I'll try to be there! Stuff might come up though, so apologies in advance if I'm not there to spectate and record :oops:

11. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Aww, get better Magic Elves!

CT5, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  12. cheeseex

cheeseex Kobold

hhhhmmmmmm when is the reset in GMT/CST?

13. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sorry to ear that @Magic Elves. Hope you fully recover in as little time as elvishly possible!

CT5 and Fifjunior7 like this.
  14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Sorry to hear that. Word of advice: Avoid concussions. I've damaged my brain through concussions and drugs, and while I don't recommend brain damage, drugs have proven the more enjoyable of the two. Just sayin'. Great to see someone working Co-Op!

15. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

If someone can tell me if the picture on the Wiki page for the Celestial Dojo is correct and where the spawn points are (I very rarely play MP) then I'd be happy to make the .brd file.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Magic Elves!

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

To save you all a lot of time in the board editor...

Attached Files:

17. BlackVoidDeath

i was just about to say that i would build the map but Flax here with his Staff powers fixed everything :p

18. BlackVoidDeath

think i can come - tell me if you change it

19. BlackVoidDeath

still not sure exactly when Randi's resets :( - so help me out there please

20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It resets at midnight UTC/GMT between Saturday and Sunday. You need to know the difference between the timezone where you live and UTC to be able to calculate the reset time for your timezone.