Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Accent

Accent Hydra

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I like Asmod's Telekinetic Chain, but I only use what I've farmed. Looks like a good time to wait and hope for a quick reset.

FDrybob likes this.
  3. doog37

doog37 Hydra

4. Sir Veza and Kalin like this.
  5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I'm glad I didn't get BD from the Daily Deal. This week Randi brought the Heartripper and Xander's Mail.

I'll prob get the former only, since I have a copy of Xander's already and still need to save up for the winter stuff.

7. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Meh. Hurry Sunday!

9. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

10. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

Highly recommend the helm if your warrior has good armor.

11. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

12. Accent

Accent Hydra

FDrybob likes this.
  13. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

If you ever take humans, the Command without question.

The Helm is nothing to sneeze at though. Still, my money is on Bloody Command.

FDrybob and Ector like this.
  14. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Bolg's Big Iron Plate? I'm on the fence but leaning toward it, especially after the argent hairpiece just dropped from an MP chest.

I also have Focused Crushing available, but I just can't quite bring myself to drop that much money on a skill....

15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

The Iron Plate is actually nice. I would buy it, unless you're planning on saving for higher-priority items.

Focused Crushing looks great when you first see it, but then you realize a major token is probably better spent on an actual weapon. Wouldn't buy, unless that was the last missing piece for a build you really want to play badly.

No for a list of items I wont be able to buy because I spent nearly all I had on holiday stuff

Chartwell's Ring
    Dark Drewg's Mace
    Shieldripper
    Luke's Iron Hand (I know I know... but wouldn't you buy the hand of a Jedi if you got the chance? :p)

16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I wouldn't. The Jedi might come around looking for it...

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

My legendaries are horrible (and I can't afford them anyway), but what do people think of Advanced Command? I have 3x Command already, but Slowed can hurt if you need to move before your opponent.

18. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

I would rather have Command since it usually goes on a support character that tends to hang back anyways. It's better if you're looking to use it on someone on the front lines but in that case I'd rather have Bloody Command.

19. Killer Bee

Killer Bee Orc Soldier

I bought Advanced Command recently, but I haven't used it since I'm still using Perfect Command until I get a certain item that needs the major token.

Think of it in terms of the number of moves, blocks, etc you want on the character. Since Advanced Command has two moves it would make a good combo for a warrior with no move items like Tough Leather Cap or Major's Helmet, and a single move boots like Goat Boots. I wouldn't recommend it for a priest since either Walk Team (Command) or Bloodied Block (Bloody Command) would pretty much always be superior (the exception being something weird like a melee fighter Priest with Cause Fumbles for blocks).

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    Bandreus likes this.
  20. Ector

Ector Hydra

Great weapon, especially with Focused Crushing! :)

OK, Advanced Crushing is better since you save a yellow token for the weapons, but Focused Crushing is also very very good, especially after the Mass Frenzy nerf. Two The Lunginators + your Bolg's Big Iron Plate + Advanced Crushing = amazing crushing warrior: powerful, techy, quick and versatile. You'll be a moron if you miss the combo, even if you don't have the Lunginators yet.