No area of effect display for Firestorm

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Questor, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Questor

Questor Ogre

This might also be counted as bug but the display of the range of effect is missing from firestorm.
    It was not neccesary before it got nerfed but now it is.

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Yea, I'm agreeing here. It's a very minor thing, but having to count out 5 squares to judge where to stand, where to not stand, and how to lure the enemies, then accidentally hitting yourself anyway and paying to restart the quest gets tiring after a while.

3. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I believe if you hover or select the affected players are lit up like for Flash of Agony... but it would be a welcomed change to have the AoE displayed ;)

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yes, but those highlights are easy to miss, and it would be nice to see how close chars are to the edge if you have move cards in hand.

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Highlighting the range would make it match all the other ranged spells I can think of. Consistency is good in these matters.

6. Questor

Questor Ogre

bump after half a year and a major patch

please fix

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

+1, again.
    Once all the bugs are worked out of the expansion, Steam client, updated chat, and all that, of course.
    Which is to say: After you've recovered, and before the next round of balance changes, we would appreciate it if you'd address some user interface improvements. :)

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

It would still be nice, even though I no longer have a problem with it. Wizards have taught me that nonstop counting ranges is the only true path to victory.

timeracers likes this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

So why didn't EttSC include a laser range finder?

Scarponi likes this.