what else are you playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neoncat, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yes. Clicking on it opens DOSBox that automatically runs X-COM. At least that's what I remember... it has been like 2 or 3 years.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Then maybe the issues I'm having (aside from sound files being replaced) are fixable with the right fiddling. I just don't know what it would be.

Ah, well. Perhaps I should try on another computer when next I want to play.

3. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Played the ocean one right through to the end, the four levels of the deep alien base with blaster bombs going everywhere. Found the only way I could play it was to use half a squad of conscripts as mine detectors, with my precious, precious team ten squares behind them and ready to snap shot at anything that clicked its claws. Still difficult as hell. You could send three or four blaster bombs through the letter slot in the front door of the alien crafts and there'd still be things squirming around in there, ready to rip your head off and lay their eggs in your oesophagus.

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Thanks to Hammerwatch, today I learned that Priests shoot lasers.

I've been playing the wrong class.

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest a bunch lately, as its RNG is much nicer to me. Poke me if you're a regular and want into the Double Rainbow alliance over there... :p

LeisureSuitLoli and Flaxative like this.
  6. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Started playing Town of Salem some days ago. its really fun. i recommend it :)

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Reading through the roles, what is the point of the Godfather becoming a Mafioso?

8. tuknir

Gf doesnt become mafioso. always stays godfather. but if mafioso dies then godfather must kill ppl thenself.

9. tuknir

Had a crazy game today. I was the Godfather and i had 2 mafia. 1 died. so i got stuck with a afk mafia. so i claimed iwas a lookout and that isay him going to the house of a player that i killed the night before. they belived me. so he got hanged.since he was mafia town start beliving me. i teamed up with a survivor (for the extra vote). at night i killed at day we hanged. me and the surv won :D

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Another replay of Jagged Alliance 2, now with fan-made patch/Mod 2.1.3. And boy, this game never ceases to amaze me with its depth, even 15 years after i bought it.
    And i started SNES game 'Clocktower' in Emulator. What shall is say, autumn is my nostalgia season.

11. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I made myself a Steam Curator. :D

Double Rainbow Games Recommends: “Only the finest, most sophisticated gaming experiences, imported from all genres and segments of the gaming industry.”

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  12. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Mostly just Minecraft. Anyone else here play?

13. I used to. Version 1.5 years ago. Had some nice mods like the Airplane mod, Inclined plane & corner mod to make actual pyramids (this was before hunger and flying player features were added). I played it regularly until my older PC fried itself and lost all my files.

As for the topic: Still flash games and Soul Calibur 2 on an emulator.

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Well, Binding of Isaac Rebirth just hit.

FDrybob likes this.
  15. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Just nabbed Titanfall off Amazon; it's a blast!

16. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Every one of my friends is playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I'm stuck playing Sacred Stones on my phone. Same goes for Smash Brothers 4 and Brawl, Pokemon X/Y and Emerald, and every other 3DS game versus every other Gameboy game. At least I still have Cardhunter wait I haven't played it for ages never mind :( :( :(

17. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

Flaxative likes this.
  18. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I just finished Legend of Grimrock 2 (oh mah lawrd, such a great game) - and started with my steam backlog. Currently Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall

19. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I recently stumbled across the Space Cowboy Jam, a game jam for Cowboy-Bebop-themed games (many require the free Unity Web Player). Some of my favorites so far: Safe Travels and Expat